*****Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, IRed said:

I'm feeling the same, before they scored our plays was too stereotyped, let them played on the counter and conceded. Not dramatic but I think we deserved the clean sheet right here.

Nevertheless, I loved Goldson's game, dictated the ball and plays from behind, he organizes well the back line, he is doing very good this season.

That's a good shout, Goldson isn't fully recognised for his immense contribution this season. Huge player for us

Possession stats were unreal today 70 odd percent totally dominated the game and their goal flattered them and the score line.

Was great to see Morelos on top form. He recovered well after his missed chance straight from KO and took his goals brilliantly. His link up play was top notch as well, hopefully more of that to come. Kamara is priceless right now. The guy strolls through every game and is so comfortable on the ball in any area of the pitch. POTY for me. 

Was another nervy 20 mins to see the game out, it is murder to watch but another step closer. Puts the pressure right on them again tomorrow (if they are not savaged by COVID) and we can get a good rest before the game at the weekend. Also good to hear the manager demand more from the players in the post match interview, he’s getting them fighting for their places and focussed on the prize.

10 minutes ago, teddybear1975 said:

Is a bellend...

Is a nonce fenian cunt. However surprise surprise Hedges and Main shouldn’t have been sent off. When told “it’s the rules” re Hedges he starts banging on about the interpretation of the rules stating it should be a yellow!!! 😂😂😂😂

He’s up there with cunts that will be absolutely destroyed when the reality hits them that the teddy’s are doing 55 this year and becoming champions of Scotland. 
He’s an absolute worst cunt!

3 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Thank fuck but I’m still not happy, we should be cracking on and showing our dominance but we seem to be scraping by these days

How can.anyone think that today was a scraping by performance :lol:

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

How can.anyone think that today was a scraping by performance :lol:

Playing against 10 men and we allowed them back into the game, if they had 11 on the park that result could have been different, Alfie found his mojo and made the difference 

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Playing against 10 men and we allowed them back into the game, if they had 11 on the park that result could have been different, Alfie found his mojo and made the difference 

Tell me a title winning team that has went through a whole season playing amazing and skelping teams 4/5 nil.

Yes for a 10 minute spell after they scored it wasn’t ideal. However the gaffer addressed that and said they’ll work on it and work on our game management.

Talk about never being happy! 😂

Archived