*****Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Aye tramps was the 8th so you’re right! As many have said about Walters saying, it’s the result after the old firm that is huge. We win this then I’ll have zero doubts about this league, if we keep a clean sheet in doing so then we’re breaking records galore this year 

Yes - win Sunday will put down a big marker!

Be best if we don’t give the tramps a semblance of hope!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm quite torn with how I'm feeling about this match.

Keep going through stages of being super confident that we'll turn up and run right over the top of them followed by pure nerves as I just want us to keep picking up 3 points.

Get this season done, Rangers so I can fucking relax!

1 minute ago, Graham said:

Glad it's to warm up by sunday, we dont play great in cold weather so if it was the same temp as now we'd probably get fucked 4-0.

Wonder how trainings been, maybe we should have gone to Dubai 😂

Would rather this weather than when it’s blowing a gale up there 

8 minutes ago, Graham said:

Glad it's to warm up by sunday, we dont play great in cold weather so if it was the same temp as now we'd probably get fucked 4-0.

Wonder how trainings been, maybe we should have gone to Dubai 😂

Dunno what it’s like up there but we’ve had 10 inches of snow in North Yorks today.

If nothing else, the COVID situation will mean that, while undersoil heating means the pitch is probably playable, there is no need to worry about the area surrounding the stadium being unsafe for supporters, which often leads to call offs.

4 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Dunno what it’s like up there but we’ve had 10 inches of snow in North York’s today.

If nothing else, the COVID situation will mean that, while undersoil heating means the pitch is probably playable, there is no need to worry about the area surrounding the stadium being unsafe for supporters, which often leads to call offs.

A few inches in East Kilbride, heard it wasn't as bad in Aberdeen (have an office there) Anything will thaw out by Sunday anyway. So it will be the first time for a while there will be suitable underfoot conditions for chasing sheep, so regardless of covid, there would have been no home fans anyway.

8 minutes ago, Graham said:

A few inches in East Kilbride, heard it wasn't as bad in Aberdeen (have an office there) Anything will thaw out by Sunday anyway. So it will be the first time for a while there will be suitable underfoot conditions for chasing sheep, so regardless of covid, there would have been no home fans anyway.

😂

Good forecast then!

My only concern is midfield.

Just feel that the likely trio (Davis, Kamara, Aribo) might not have the dig for the usual battle up there. Jack and Arfield are big losses and I’m still not convinced about Zungu in a hectic, high pressure game like we usually get up there.

Can see Hagi and Kent starting and being told to help out and tuck in.

If we play to form, we win and it’s 22 points clear.

:UK:

10 hours ago, HG5 said:

Yes - win Sunday will put down a big marker!

Be best if we don’t give the tramps a semblance of hope!

Keep winning as I'm certain the moment we falter , will be the exact same time our enemies try and get the league stopped because of covid and political manouvering  . You can see some rumblings already in the press 

10 hours ago, Johnsey said:

I'm quite torn with how I'm feeling about this match.

Keep going through stages of being super confident that we'll turn up and run right over the top of them followed by pure nerves as I just want us to keep picking up 3 points.

Get this season done, Rangers so I can fucking relax!

Keep a massive lead and it will possibly help us on our European adventure . 

10 hours ago, HG5 said:

Dunno what it’s like up there but we’ve had 10 inches of snow in North Yorks today.

There's still a fair bit of snow about in the Shire but no new falls since yesterday morning. Very frosty but temperature a bit higher than the last few days and rising. Looking good for tomorrow (c4 degrees) and the City is usually a bit higher. Barring a freak turnaround, I see no threat to the game.

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

My only concern is midfield.

Just feel that the likely trio (Davis, Kamara, Aribo) might not have the dig for the usual battle up there. Jack and Arfield are big losses and I’m still not convinced about Zungu in a hectic, high pressure game like we usually get up there.

Can see Hagi and Kent starting and being told to help out and tuck in.

If we play to form, we win and it’s 22 points clear.

:UK:

That's my main concern too. We don't look very aggressive in midfield. 

Probably get berated for this, but I would consider Balogun in front of the CBs. He's quick and can tackle. They will have at least 1 maybe 2 big guys up front and will be hitting them all day with the long ball. 

1 hour ago, Corky True Legend said:

There's still a fair bit of snow about in the Shire but no new falls since yesterday morning. Very frosty but temperature a bit higher than the last few days and rising. Looking good for tomorrow (c4 degrees) and the City is usually a bit higher. Barring a freak turnaround, I see no threat to the game.

Sounds good!

3 hours ago, Griffin Peterson said:

Seems like forever from last game to this one. Hope the team are rested and raring to go.

Same here, we have so much football since returning that I'm not used anymore to wait a full week + a day.

18 minutes ago, IRed said:

Same here, we have so much football since returning that I'm not used anymore to wait a full week + a day.

Mate get a couple of bottles of mad dog down you, get in the OT and get in a cyber fight.

See how long it takes you to get banned again 

What’s the odds? 🤣

Archived