*****Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

24 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Few injuries tomorrow and we’ve not exactly been firing on all cylinders, anybody else a bit apprehensive? Hope to fuck I’m just being a fanny. Cannot see us losing mind you but they might be confident of a draw. 

the players injured tmor did not play last week against celtic except roofe who was on the park for 45 mins but did not contribute much  we have enough players to go up there and win

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, billscott said:

the players injured tmor did not play last week against celtic except roofe who was on the park for 45 mins but did not contribute much  we have enough players to go up there and win

Exactly and we missed them dearly, despite humping the tarriers. Superb result but we shouldn’t forget how much we were off it last week especially first half. 

I wonder if Defoe might get game time tomorrow? Itten will be in before him but I think the way we've played before these last few games when more goals were coming from the wings didn't really suit Defoe, I'd be interested seeing Hagi playing him in through the middle

Last Friday might I was concerned if we lost to the tarriers they would be right back in the league race. By Saturday night I was elated and convinced their challenge was virtually dead. Move forward a week and I am back to the point where I am concerned if we lose tomorrow the tarriers are back in the race. Guess this emotional rollercoaster will continue until we have mathematically tied the league up. 

Can only see a win for Rangers all being well meaning fair ref, weather conditions, players up for it etc. Don't think we've much to worry about tbh. Cannot see the tims catching us for all the tea in china so to speak. Its already in the bag but still want to see us win every game possible.

29 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Last Friday might I was concerned if we lost to the tarriers they would be right back in the league race. By Saturday night I was elated and convinced their challenge was virtually dead. Move forward a week and I am back to the point where I am concerned if we lose tomorrow the tarriers are back in the race. Guess this emotional rollercoaster will continue until we have mathematically tied the league up. 

Wait til in here tomorrow 😂 there's a fine line between being 19pts clear and 19mins into a game with a 0-0 scoreline and calling for SG's head.

26 minutes ago, Graham said:

Wait til in here tomorrow 😂 there's a fine line between being 19pts clear and 19mins into a game with a 0-0 scoreline and calling for SG's head.

The usual suspects will be out in force if its goalless at halftime or before if we concede in the 1st half. 

Archived