*****Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hilly86 said:

We, and my nerves, are due a relaxed, easy win about now. A week to rest and get that drummed into them. Close them down, stop the long balls to the fat striker's elbow.

McGregor

Tavernier    Goldson    Helander    Barisic

Zungu    Davis    Kamara

Hagi        Morelos         Kent

Aribo will start.

I’m hoping the wee break has been good for us in terms of fatigue as I think that’s why we have been a bit flat for about six weeks now,I watched the sheep against killie and they played very well,if we don’t step it up today I fear a loss of points,for me this game is very important,if we win it sends a big message but a loss sends a bigger message,it will be tight but hopefully a win.

1 minute ago, supermac58 said:

I’m hoping the wee break has been good for us in terms of fatigue as I think that’s why we have been a bit flat for about six weeks now,I watched the sheep against killie and they played very well,if we don’t step it up today I fear a loss of points,for me this game is very important,if we win it sends a big message but a loss sends a bigger message,it will be tight but hopefully a win.

What's the bigger message that it sends if we lose?

This the same Aberdeen who drew with Dundee utd last week and there fans started a mcinness out campaign after it aye?

Just now, Rfc52 said:

What's the bigger message that it sends if we lose?

This the same Aberdeen who drew with Dundee utd last week and there fans started a mcinness out campaign after it aye?

Have you not paid attention the last two years,they will raise thier game above Dundee Utd levels mate they always do when we come calling,look I really hope im wrong and we win easily but I just don’t see it.

25 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I'm extremely fuckin anxious about the game today. Concerned about our midfield. Anyway come on Rangers just fuckin win 

I'm the same about two days before every game now, anxious as fuck, fuckin brutal, I just want us to win 55 so much 🇬🇧

1 minute ago, supermac58 said:

Have you not paid attention the last two years,they will raise thier game above Dundee Utd levels mate they always do when we come calling,look I really hope im wrong and we win easily but I just don’t see it.

Thats absolutely nothing to do with anything you posted in your last post.

You said that they were amazing against killie so we'd need to up our game.

I then commented on their previous match and that they've started a mcinness out campaign.

sheep are not going to come out and have a go. They will sit in.

If sheep nick something from a set piece it will be a long afternoon as they will then do a Motherwell.

We score first and it's game over. Can see this one being 2 or 3 nil and a comfortable 3 points.

36 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Hopefully you’re right mate but definitely some noise being made about it and the fish lady comments about taking away the privilege of football if players don’t stick to the rules gives me the fear.

Way I took it that her comments are aimed at travelling abroad for European comps. 

I think we are a long way away from it get cancelled and I think by that time 55 would already be in the bag. 

2 minutes ago, Griffin Peterson said:

We have played 22 games, by the end of January we will have played 26 which is a little over 68%. 

By 13th February we will have played 3 more games and it’s over 76%.

We will reach that total. 

Saved me working it out mate, cheers.

Archived