*****Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Thats absolutely nothing to do with anything you posted in your last post.

You said that they were amazing against killie so we'd need to up our game.

I then commented on their previous match and that they've started a mcinness out campaign.

Where the FUK did I mention them being amazing?,and how is not anything to do with what I posted?,you asked what’s the bigger message if we get beat well I think that’s fairly obvious giving what happened the last two years ..no?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, supermac58 said:

Where the FUK did I mention them being amazing?,and how is not anything to do with what I posted?,you asked what’s the bigger message if we get beat well I think that’s fairly obvious giving what happened the last two years ..no?

We are probably going to lose at some point so no I'd not say whilst being 19 points clear it's in no way near the same as the last 2 years.

You went on about how good they were vs killie yet totally ignored last weeks pathetic performance and the Mcinness out stuff the Aberdeen support started.

4 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

It's amazing what a couple of ounces of vodka with a fruit juice of your choice can do to settle the nerves.

Think that I take a look at the odds for us to win both halves while i wait for the team.

😂 I’m on the same page as you mate, and it’s only 8:30 am here. 

Just now, Mclean RFC said:

biggest season of our lives. surprised half the people on here have not had a nervous breakdown yet.

can you imagine the nerves on here when were a few games away from winning the league.

My nerves get torn to shreds every single game. It used to be if we were 2-0 up I could relax but not any more! I can’t relax until that final whistle 😂

Just now, jintybear said:

My nerves get torn to shreds every single game. It used to be if we were 2-0 up I could relax but not any more! I can’t relax until that final whistle 😂

Hope you can celebrate your birthday after a good win today Jinty 🥂 

1 minute ago, Mclean RFC said:

biggest season of our lives. surprised half the people on here have not had a nervous breakdown yet.

can you imagine the nerves on here when were a few games away from winning the league.

If that's at around March/April time I doubt too many will be nervous. 

I will though :lol:

5 minutes ago, jintybear said:

same but i tend to keep it under control. but the old firm game at brox there, even though we were winning and they had a player sent off i was nervous as fuck in the dying minutes.

5 minutes ago, King Jela said:

If that's at around March/April time I doubt too many will be nervous. 

I will though :lol:

7 minutes ago, Graham said:

Pre game anxiety now kicked in - mixed with a bastard of a hangover isn't making the 3pm wait fun

know your pain mate. i thought we were an early kick off today. been anxious since this moring.

13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We are probably going to lose at some point so no I'd not say whilst being 19 points clear it's in no way near the same as the last 2 years.

You went on about how good they were vs killie yet totally ignored last weeks pathetic performance and the Mcinness out stuff the Aberdeen support started.

I ignored it because I didn’t mention it,it has no relevance to what I said ie that they will raise thier game massively against us it’s why I’m saying we might struggle it’s also why I said about a bigger message,it’s an opinion and one I hope is wrong.

14 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Happy bday jinty hope you have a belter but if we drop points today its on you 😁

Archived