*****Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Will be interesting to see what the players have taken from an extended amount of training this week. McAllister said we done more work on 11 v 11 and working the spaces so be good to see this benefit us today. 

We should have been working on 10 v 11  because as sure as feck they will be targeting Alfie. 

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

They’re going to be allowed to kick us up and down the park with that line up. 

I must admit I did not expect to see both Hagi and Aribo in starting eleven,  its going to be the usual physical battle and we look a little lightweight in midfield,  of course our options are very limited,  and I hope that the brains work out over brawn 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Ffs mcinnes, basically saying the last two games his team was pish because they had folk missing but they’ll be much better today, although they still have folk out today aswell so he’s got an excuse if they don’t get a result 

So fucking happy that cunt never became our manager. 

I’m expecting some highly suspect refereeing decisions today, even more than usual. Expecting them to be able to kick us around the park and us to be given very little benefit of the doubt when it comes to decisions.

Need the team to bring a really top performance to negate all that.

Boydy made a good few points about McIness imo. 

Talking about how he constantly has to rebuild his team every summer, never really getting more than a season or 2 with a full squad to develop and still finishing 3rd/4th every season. Aberdeen probably won't get a better manager or any better than what they've done under McIness with a new one. 

In no way am I talking about him as a future Rangers manager before anyone starts. 

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

So fucking happy that cunt never became our manager. 

Grim times. Not a chance in hell we'd be on the brink of 55 and enjoying European runs with him at the helm. To McInnes' lack of bottle! :beer:

Archived