*****Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

3 hours ago, Albertzz said:

All we can do is concentrate on our own form take it one game at a time.

every game is massive but the facts are the tims games are even bigger with more pressure cause they cant afford any slip ups.

glorious position.  Lets rattle these sheepshaggers on sunday. 

🔴🔵

Yip they are in that horrible position we had got used to being in where their wins only just keep them at arms length of us 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Cheers Geoff 

You're very welcome mate. Another interesting one I saw was the record for clean sheets is Dynamo kiev with 28 clean sheets in 36 games, a ratio of .77. We are on course to beat that 🤓

Just now, born a blue nose said:

One of my favourite posters mate 

Very kind mate, thank you. I was just jesting anyway. In the absence of anything else to do, looking up world records for us to potentially surpass is always worth looking into. Plus the fact we don't look like shitting the bed this season, so who knows maybe break another world record this season, that would cap a fine season.

10 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Not really. Had 2 injuries, which while not ideal isn’t exactly as disaster. 

OK mate. Its probably just a perception I've had of him personally then. 

I remember when we were on the brink of signing him and I had a peek on transfer market. Sure he had missed 30 games in 2 seasons combined for Leeds and Anderlecht both with calf injuries. Then of course he missed 7 games for us through a calf injury aswell a couple of months back. Now he's picked up another niggle. I may have been harsh saying he's injury prone and most likely just the way I've saw it in my own head. All of that aside though, he's a fantastic player when playing so really hope he stays fit. He is going to be key in the title run in.

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

Dreamt we beat Livingston at Ibrox 13 nil and celtic dropped points at Dundee Hibs to win the league. Woke up just as we were trying to get to George square. Bastard

Wisnae a dream, we’re still here waiting on you. Hurry up, it’s freezing ffs.

Roofe to miss a few games then which going by past Gerrard comments will actually be 5 or 6.

Hopefully we can get him back as quick as possible.

Arfield out until end of the month/early Feb.

Jack could be back next week.

Archived