Thanks

qwerty

Hi all, Covid is shite, no seeing my family is shite, not getting to the football is shite,

But the Banter and the comedy on here over that last few months has been top class,

Its made me feel better and made me laugh till ma ribs are sore,

You truly are the people, and you have no idea how much stuff on here really picks me up,

Ta to one and all

image.png.802b435799803524af08ac3af6ae0bc3.png

5 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Hi all, Covid is shite, no seeing my family is shite, not getting to the football is shite,

But the Banter and the comedy on here over that last few months has been top class,

You truly are the people, and you have no idea how much stuff on here really picks me up,

Ta to one and all

Would give you a like mate but I’ve fucking spent them all 😂 Keep your head held high bud, Its Coming Home 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Would give you a like mate but I’ve fucking spent them all 😂 Keep your head held high bud, Its Coming Home 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1 hour ago, qwerty said:

Ta to one and all

Your a good cunt mate. 

1 hour ago, qwerty said:

Ta to one and all

As someone who has their on mental health problems I love this post. 

Not managed to post much over the last 6 months or so for personal reasons but do check in whenever possible and love some of the stuff I read. 

Great Post 

2 hours ago, qwerty said:

Ta to one and all

You’re a good un mate.  Humour is the key right now in this. Helps us all. When you getting your braids done?  😉

20 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

I take full credit 👍 the most funniest poster on here. 

That's @born a blue nose imo

@qwerty the forum is a good laugh mate, the covid shite just shows you how most people can adjust to some pretty big changes and get on with it

sadly a lot of complete cunts out there are ruining it for everyone else, but such is life

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

That's @born a blue nose imo

@qwerty the forum is a good laugh mate, the covid shite just shows you how most people can adjust to some pretty big changes and get on with it

sadly a lot of complete cunts out there are ruining it for everyone else, but such is life

Aye I’d go with BABN tbf, Good shout, Comes across as mad as a box of frogs but always makes me laugh.

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Aye I’d go with BABN tbf, Good shout, Comes across as mad as a box of frogs but always makes me laugh.

Its the humour man its unreal...all the piss taking, and it's at it's best at the minute with us doing so well whilst revelling in celtics misery. Its football and a good tonic for folk.

Archived