McGregor

JamieD

Not sure if this has been pointed out here already, but Shagger pulling off the save of the season and then shouting "Ah've no touched that man, it's hit the post" is the perfect illustration of the difference in us this season. That's that real win at all costs, crawling through sewage with a bowie knife between your teeth mentality :lol: 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Not sure if this has been pointed out here already, but Shagger pulling off the save of the season and then shouting "Ah've no touched that man, it's hit the post" is the perfect illustration of the difference in us this season. That's that real win at all costs, crawling through sewage with a bowie knife between your teeth mentality :lol: 

Been pointed out already, Only surprised he’s not been cited yet for trying to con the referee 😂 but aye 100% agree, Huge mentality shift this season it would appear.

15 minutes ago, JamieD said:

He’s the master of shithousery 

I would have loved to see his reaction to the bitton tackle. I imagine he was going off his head demanding a red from 70 yards away. If madden had taken a few seconds to consider the card colour I guarantee Greegsy would have covered that 70 yards to give his opinion. 

3 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

I would have loved to see his reaction to the bitton tackle. I imagine he was going off his head demanding a red from 70 yards away. If madden had taken a few seconds to consider the card colour I guarantee Greegsy would have covered that 70 yards to give his opinion. 

Aye faster than Kristoffer 'Usain' Ajer could have made up the 30 yards to cover Bitton and block the shot!

In his first spell at the club I spoke to somebody who played with him before who basically described him as a psycho who would do anything to win. Every single competitive game in training he would give it everything to win & be absolutely livid for hours afterwards if they didn’t. 

It comes through on the ‘Rangers Mind’ episodes on RTV when you see him getting visibly angry when it looks like he might not win that. 

A born winner & everything that being a Ranger should be.

There was a good story about him on a podcast where he was taking his time on a goal kick and the referee shouted at him to hurry up, McGregor cupped his ear and went "What? I can't hear you". The referee shouted again and McGregor does the same again, so the referee runs towards him for about 20 yards and shouts the same again and McGregor replies "Aye I can hear you, no need to shout!". Wasting around 45 seconds for a goal kick.

Fucking hilarious :lol:

Great servant to our club.

I'd also argue strongly, the best signing Gerrard has made.

Fantastic keeper and quite a guy as well!

A compliment also to the way RM has moved on as you once couldn't move for posters on here calling him all sorts of names. 

Not so vocal now guys :craphead:

NINTCHDBPICT0004244034681.jpg

10 minutes ago, LucyBlue said:

A compliment also to the way RM has moved on as you once couldn't move for posters on here calling him all sorts of names. 

Aye but did Gerrard actually sign him tho

11 hours ago, esquire8 said:

McGregor has been like that for over decade. The mentality has changed though with many of our key players in the squad, notably Tav and Goldson who are different animals this season.

Can't remember what half it was but thought Edouard was getting the better of Goldson when they were jostling for the ball but then he done the correct thing and booted it to fuck or he is through one on one, I think in previous years he just goes with Edouard before fouling him or allowing him to get the shot off. Its the minor details like that we are getting spot on this year which is made evident with the small amount of goals conceded. 

15 minutes ago, LucyBlue said:

Cunts will do anything to get one over other posters.

Can we not just enjoy the team doing well?

44 minutes ago, LucyBlue said:

We’re here and we always will be.

29 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Cunts will do anything to get one over other posters.

Can we not just enjoy the team doing well?

Of course. Can't wait to bring on the 55!

Just pointing out some are hypocritical fucks, unlike me,  in a nice way. :rangers:

I was/am one. I don't feel ashamed admitting that. I hated him when he left. Tensions were high, obviously. I thought he was a scumbag for leaving with the others. I still can't forgive him for that. 

I didn't want him back either. I thought it was one last jolly for him, another payday. Was sure it would turn out like Boyd did second time around. 

I am a hypocritical cunt though, as now I absolutely love the guy. With hindsight, I don't think there's another keeper out there I would have signed at the time. Football really fucks with your mind & emotions! 

Archived