McGregor

JamieD

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, pcbear said:

The end of his interview on Saturday made me chuckle high pitched different accent "Thank you"

Pished myself at that too for some bizarre reason. I love his interviews, seldom do they happen but they are funny, he isn't trying to be either. Someone mentioned him on the quiz thing on RTV, how determined he is and wants to win:lol:

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Pished myself at that too for some bizarre reason. I love his interviews, seldom do they happen but they are funny, he isn't trying to be either. Someone mentioned him on the quiz thing on RTV, how determined he is and wants to win:lol:

Ignored user.

13 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

He is an outstanding goalkeeper and deserves be be talked about as such, but I would say the Goalie is the best keeper out of the two. 

Taking nothing away from McGregor but the quality Goram faced week in week out was much better than what McGregor faces these days. Goram was deceptively good with the ball to feet as well.

Both absolute Rangers quality though. 

Goram had a far better team in front of him for most his Rangers Career, and only played 180 odd games in 7 years for us! If we win the title this year, I think Mcgregor will be a massive reason for us, and not just due to his performances but his clear will to win and influence on the rest of the team! 

23 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I think folk that think Shagger is better or as good forget quite how good Goram was or didn't see him.

Goram will always be no 1 for me. Absolutely incredible keeper.

Mcgregor is easily in the top 2-3 but. That's great company to be in. 

I feel very nostalgic regarding Goram. It’s easy as time passes to glorify someone from the past. But Goram  was a fucking brilliant keeper no doubt about it. 
I’d also put Klos in that category too. 

but McGregor for me in how consistent he’s been over his tenure with us, is quite possibly the best keeper I’ve EVER seen. 

and what this discussion does is highlight just how many fantastic keepers we’ve had at Rangers, truly unbelievable 

16 hours ago, LucyBlue said:

Great servant to our club.

I'd also argue strongly, the best signing Gerrard has made.

Fantastic keeper and quite a guy as well!

A compliment also to the way RM has moved on as you once couldn't move for posters on here calling him all sorts of names. 

Not so vocal now guys :craphead:

NINTCHDBPICT0004244034681.jpg

Couple of times I’ve seen you using this oneupmanship tone with your posts regarding McGregor.

What McGregor and the rest done in 2012 was a rat stunt. No question.

Is he on his way to making up for that? Yes.

25 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Is it just me who thinks that being able to forgive somebody due to 1) the passage of time and 2) their actions to right that wrong, after being fucked off at them because they have done something that hurt you in the past doesn’t actually make you a hypocrite?

It makes you a bigger man imo

5 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I’ve never changed any of the opinions I’ve had since I was 5 years old.

It means I still watch Teletubbies and eat Alphabetti Spaghetti for dinner, but at least I’m not a hypocrite.

Do you still shite yer nappy aswell and get your maws jockey to change you?

Archived