C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Disagree mate he's the only player I'd take of there's he'd massively improve our squad. Imo he is a excellent player.

:p: Excellent . Kirk . who would you drop for the diving , cheating, diving  little balls grabber

5 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Edouard is a product of the media doing their job for the tarriers. 

He’s no even the second best striker in Glasgow

30mill according to the rhebel . I mean where do they get these shitey stories

Why would Rodgers even consider telling them , how much he was willing to offer ..... No unless Slanty eyes has been on the phone to crusty lips already .

To be fair , there is a history here of scum managers leaving , getting jobs down south, getting their feet under the carpet  and coming back in for the scum players at extremely  high prices .

Strachan for one .

Anyone would think , there is an under hand deal agreed , that when they leave the bheasts , they come back and spend all their new clubs cash to finance their former club  

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Why would Rodgers even consider telling them , how much he was willing to offer ..... No unless Slanty eyes has been on the phone to crusty lips already .

To be fair , there is a history here of scum managers leaving , getting jobs down south, getting their feet under the carpet  and coming back in for the scum players at extremely  high prices .

Strachan for one .

Anyone would think , there is an under hand deal agreed , that when they leave the bheasts , they come back and spend all their new clubs cash to finance their former club  

Paranoid Protestant 🤣

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Strachan for one .

Fuck me mate spot on. do you know what I wouldnt be suprised if that is the case. A taig manager leaving to go down south and part of the plan is to get big cash to they bastards. I have said nothing and I mean nothing surprises me with they dirty sneaky bastards.

Call us paranoid protestants all they want but nothing shocks me with they bastards.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Strachan for one .

Tbf if souness hadnt gave us 8mill for boumsong in the middle of the helicopter sunday season we probably wouldnt have won it as it paid for ferguson and buffel who were vital that second half of the season, 

2 minutes ago, dee9 said:

I actually can't believe some think that cunt is on morelos level😂😂😂😂

Morelos is an absolute monster ffs 

Some people letting the last couple games v them cloud their judgement. Weird.

Morelos has been on another level from him this season. 

5 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

The daily record hawking the tarriers players again, all this hollicom bollox does is confirm his availability and what they want for him.

He'll be this years book balancing sale to compensate for no c/l cash again.

Hollicommunion on overtime methinks. 

On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 20:59, Jimbeamjunior said:

Tbf if souness hadnt gave us 8mill for boumsong in the middle of the helicopter sunday season we probably wouldnt have won it as it paid for ferguson and buffel who were vital that second half of the season, 

maybe a one off Jim on that one . The scum seem to have quite a few very accommodating clubs in  Man City , Southampton and now probably Leicester

Morelos is better at football than Eduoard hands down. However what I will say is that I wouldn't be upset if he did leave celtic in January (though doubtful) because he is probably their best player and focal point. 

I also think who can they actually get of that quality to come in and hit the ground running? There's also the fact that lennon cannot attract the same type of quality as rodgers could and when celtic don't have the potential of CL right now it means that club can't appeal to players like it did two or three years ago.

6 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Morelos is better at football than Eduoard hands down. However what I will say is that I wouldn't be upset if he did leave celtic in January (though doubtful) because he is probably their best player and focal point. 

I also think who can they actually get of that quality to come in and hit the ground running? There's also the fact that lennon cannot attract the same type of quality as rodgers could and when celtic don't have the potential of CL right now it means that club can't appeal to players like it did two or three years ago.

We're always being  told by the Scottish media that Morelos is the better finisher but that's all he has to his game, whereas Odouard is a complete player with almost as good a goal scoring record.

I swear it's as if they've never watched big Buff play as he can single handedly run a defence ragged for 90 mins.

Archived