C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Just hearing tlb saying French eddy aint going in this window.
hope he takes the huff if he actually wants away and they stop him.
slippers on till he gets what he want.:mutley:

Tbf he didn't entirely rule it out tho we don't want to sell him. Is very different from we wont as we all know. I hope Brenda throws in a grenade and puts a offer in for him before the deadline. The lad will chuck it am convinced

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

most bheasts bints look as ugly as this tbh

In truth , she is Hollywood compared to the usual types like michelle McManus , the hag , and rod stewarts old frump

remember my son bought a car in 2003 and he asked me how to lower the suspension,and I told him to start going out with a fat burd like Mick MacManus till she fucks the springs.
we still crease ourselves every time we see her. 

7 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

remember my son bought a car in 2003 and he asked me how to lower the suspension,and I told him to start going out with a fat burd like Mick MacManus till she fucks the springs.
we still crease ourselves every time we see her. 

Morrison’s Crossmyloof every other day 

She looks like hedgehog ran over by a bus 😂

And she still thinks she is a diva 🤣

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Honestly think when I was going through the stage of getting any kind of Nat King,i would passed up on Mick, :sarcasm:
Remembered seeing her with this pleated dress on and just thought she looked like a barrage balloon with folds. :wow: :mutley:

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Oft thank fuck I don’t do Morrison’s work anymore 😂

saying that when you see the nick of some of them taig bints it’s no wonder she thinks she’s all that 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Oft thank fuck I don’t do Morrison’s work anymore 😂

saying that when you see the nick of some of them taig bints it’s no wonder she thinks she’s all that 

I met her once working in STV studios  years back .The nick of her up close ,do her photos an injustice 😄Don’t normally bitch about looks about many folk .Don’t mind with her, as she comes across as  one arrogant fuck turning her nose up to people

Having seen her again few times after .I wasn’t wrong  

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I met her once working in STV studios  years back .The nick of her up close ,do her photos an injustice 😄Don’t normally bitch about looks about many folk .Don’t mind with her, as she comes across as  one arrogant fuck turning her nose up to people

Having seen her again few times after .I wasn’t wrong  

The ultimate fright burd,frightening body from behind and scare the fuck out of you from the front 

7 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Lennon actually wants an apology from the SFA for banning Christie as he thinks it's a mistake. 

They are completely deluded and trying to defend the indefensible. 

They apologise and it's game over for fairness and consistency. It would feed into their victim mentality and give them a false vindication to chase every decision that doesn't go their way. 

The laughable part of it is that it's a clear banning offense and as you say indefensible.

Hearts should issue a statement asking for an apology for their player being sent off against the bheasts if this is the case? There was a shitstorm in the media at the time,  condemning it and comparing it too the Morelos on christie incident from last years game.

Seems now that a celtic player has been banned for it, it’s an injustice, not foul play, it was accidental, one of those things everyone does! It’s  even been reported as jovial!  Now they want an apology for thier player being a dirty wee bastard? Too used to getting things their own way!

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Lennon actually wants an apology from the SFA for banning Christie as he thinks it's a mistake. 

They are completely deluded and trying to defend the indefensible. 

He should have seen a straight red for his studs up two footed lunge on Jack anyway so he was rightfully dismissed and correctly sent off for grabbing Alfie's cock. 

14 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

He should have seen a straight red for his studs up two footed lunge on Jack anyway so he was rightfully dismissed and correctly sent off for grabbing Alfie's cock. 

This is where the SFA's rules screw things up, this time its got the tarriers but other times it might get us 

Christie was on a yellow, had clancy issued him with another yellow he'd have been sent off and missed two games at most, maybe one depending on his disciplinary points total

Instead because the ref fucked it, the player gets a straight red from the compliance officer, the rules are a shambles and no doubt we'll fall foul of it sometime soon to even up the scores 

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

This is where the SFA's rules screw things up, this time its got the tarriers but other times it might get us 

Christie was on a yellow, had clancy issued him with another yellow he'd have been sent off and missed two games at most, maybe one depending on his disciplinary points total

Instead because the ref fucked it, the player gets a straight red from the compliance officer, the rules are a shambles and no doubt we'll fall foul of it sometime soon to even up the scores 

It screwed us more than them.

They should have been down to 10 men...

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

He was still allowed to play the game up until subbed ,that could have affected the outcome of the game 

We have been a victim of the other side of ref fuck ups ,When Morelos was wrongly sent off against the sheep last season our chances of 3 points dropped dramatically 

Should tell them that if they don't shut the fuck up we will put a complaint in against Christie to the police for sexual assault just to see their heads explode :rofl:

Only these cunts would try and claim that grabbing people by the genitals is normal :dunno:

Archived