C*ltc

A "Bournemouth" fan on Radio 5 live just there - with a Glaswegian accent. Suggesting that Defoe should be recalled, and... sign Morelos!! When questioned about other things about the Bournemouth manager and player, hadn't a clue and kept rabbiting on about Defoe and Morelos!!These people are seriously unwell.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, KingKirk said:

From FF about the new signing

1 league goal in 22 appearances. Polish second division.

Don't know how true but surely no for 3.5million! 

Panic buy if true 

He plays in the top league. His team won it or finished second a couple of seasons back 

1 minute ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

I'm the same, i'd like for us to go for Sporar, looks like a good goalscorer. Rumours that they had agreed a fee and he pulled out of it.

Same, if Alfie goes in summer(hopefully not) then I’d be looking at this boy as a replacement, think we’ve already identified Maric from Osijek right enough, both have good goal scoring records this season tho. 

1 hour ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

I'm the same, i'd like for us to go for Sporar, looks like a good goalscorer. Rumours that they had agreed a fee and he pulled out of it.

Well you've got a choice in glasgow 

Gerrard: World class player and captain that played for liverpool,  known all over the world can make you a good player to great player (see Ryan Jack) people of influence from the richest league in the world keeping an eye on him.

Or 

Lennon:  A fat ginger fenian that's only cling to fame in England is that Alan Shearer didn't kick him hard enough.

1 hour ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

The Lennon effect.

Sure it's not the peado affect as well as the TLB affect...

14 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

5m the price apparently, he’s got an outstanding goal scoring record this season 

Aye im glad it's Patryk Klimala they are getting. 3.5 million for a boy with 8 goals in 42 appearances 😂

2 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

What happened to that Bayo superstar they signed for 2million? Cunt must be rank rotten if the thumb is still ahead in the pecking order and this other boy signing.

Never mind him thumb is on 25k pw nice 4year deal from last season what they gonna do with him

I do wonder what their foreign signings think of Lennon when they turn up. Like do they google him before they arrive and get the video of the studio pundits laughing at his fat belly after a champs league game or him falling down clutching his face after a coin hits his padded jacket. Then they realise Steven Gerrard is in charge across the city, someone they don't need to google as he was an iconic player of his generation that they grew up watching. Just think of the paycheque Patryk and don't ask any questions about the history of the organisation you've just joined whatever you do.

The narrative being peddled (if not hope being clung to tightly) is that they will kick on from their winter break as per last year. They may very well do this however they are refusing to factor in or acknowledge the very real and relevant elephant in the room of Rangers being a much more improved, consistent, skilful and  bottom line, hungrier animal compared with team of last year. Everyone else will be to blame when their bubble starts to burst preceding turning on each other (priceless) when as I honestly believe we progress on to lift this league title...

Archived