C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Canae believe they're spunking 5.5million on 2 pups from poland and the Israeli league :lol:

Keep it gone I say 

It's a weird time of year to be doing it considering all transfers fees are inflated in January and the players they are buying probably won't even be in their starting 11.

18 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

It's a weird time of year to be doing it considering all transfers fees are inflated in January and the players they are buying probably won't even be in their starting 11.

Placating the hordes with signings. If any club needs to be getting rid of players instead of buying more, you think it would be them. 

Hope they bankrupt themselves.

30 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Aye, I dont see who drops out for these 2. Their midfield doesn't seem to change and Edouard won't be dropped 

I think it’s getting to the stage where even the tarriers won’t swallow these kind of signings ,They were getting away with it while they had no serious challenge ,but not now that we are more than a match for them ,

55 will be a bigger meltdown than any of us can comprehend ,they thought they had 10 in a row sown up and us in their wake for a generation ,but they have fucked it right up ,I can see their season tickets plummet and they will be the ones with the gap to bridge very very soon

1 hour ago, Falcoholic said:

I get the feeling that panic buying is the order of the day. An unknown Polish nut job with a history of being shite bought for 3.5 million is typical timmery.

You just have to love it

2 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Could’ve bought Sporaz for that and I’d have been more worried 

They always go with the cheaper option, can’t help themselves. 

Youve just got to hope one of those new signings comes in, tanks and upsets the dressing room. 

Archived