C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Canae believe they're spunking 5.5million on 2 pups from poland and the Israeli league :lol:

Keep it gone I say 

Hopefully both will be absolutely shite, but I don't get all hubristic stuff from us before either have kicked a ball.

Even if they don't shift Eduoard and whoever in midfield out of the team immediately, if either of them are any good they'll give the squad a lift and spur on those ahead of them to better performances.

Would far rather they hadn't spent a penny.

30 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Hopefully both will be absolutely shite, but I don't get all hubristic stuff from us before either have kicked a ball.

Even if they don't shift Eduoard and whoever in midfield out of the team immediately, if either of them are any good they'll give the squad a lift and spur on those ahead of them to better performances.

Would far rather they hadn't spent a penny.

January is a cunt of a window. It seems to. Take players ages. 

Had they signed proven quality for 5 million of be panicking but I don't see who either of them are replacing. 

Although Griffiths has apparently been liking posts suggesting he's off. 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

January is a cunt of a window. It seems to. Take players ages. 

Had they signed proven quality for 5 million of be panicking but I don't see who either of them are replacing. 

Although Griffiths has apparently been liking posts suggesting he's off. 

Posted this then deleted his twitter account

griff1.png?strip=all&w=602Seems he won't be using twitter anymore.

30 minutes ago, Rangers#1 said:

Posted this then deleted his twitter account

griff1.png?strip=all&w=602Seems he won't be using twitter anymore.

That'll be him in liewells office as he tries to force him out in January. I hate the cunt but I hope he drains them of all the cash he can. Just signed a 4year deal last year

The longer he stays with them and not playing whilst eating up a big wage, the better. We don't need him at hibs trying to resurrect his career in four games a year against us.

What was the post weeks back suggesting the TLB fallout with Griffiths and ayer, with both being for the off? Bring in another CB and that might  not be far off.

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

That'll be him in liewells office as he tries to force him out in January. I hate the cunt but I hope he drains them of all the cash he can. Just signed a 4year deal last year

Could see him ending up on loan to Sunderland.

26 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Clyde SSB last night had a Polish football expert on last night. 

Basically rubbished this guy saying he’s had 2 good months, a bit of a hothead and was homesick when he was in Warsaw. 

Heard that, cue the frothing of the mouth from the unimpressed scum support that phoned in.

56 minutes ago, frenv said:

The longer he stays with them and not playing whilst eating up a big wage, the better. We don't need him at hibs trying to resurrect his career in four games a year against us.

What was the post weeks back suggesting the TLB fallout with Griffiths and ayer, with both being for the off? Bring in another CB and that might  not be far off.

This was the one mate.  A mate of mine sent it over.

Screenshot_20200114-215131_WhatsApp.jpg

32 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Clyde SSB last night had a Polish football expert on last night. 

Basically rubbished this guy saying he’s had 2 good months, a bit of a hothead and was homesick when he was in Warsaw. 

Glorious 3.5million punt

Archived