C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Taig’s share price dropped even further this morning. Going down like a lead balloon...hope they go bust 🤭👍🏼

Something must be about to happen over at the girodome 

Is Fritzel wanting out ?

Is a major sponsor about to pull out ?

Are they resigned to knowing their domination days are over ?

Are they concerned over compensation pay outs ?

or is something else about to hit them ?

22 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Griffith’s is fucked ,that guy is done ,just look at him when he came on against us ,he was almost grey ,he’s had a few goes at making comebacks and had set backs ,if he was fit mentally and physically he would be first team ready by now but he just isn’t anywhere near it 

He looks like a washed up junkie with the 1,000 yard stare.
I'm betting he's a spent force,and it couldn't happen to a better rat.

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Hoping he ends up skint in a Leith crack den soon 

A few years down the line he will be on front page of the rebel ,How football ruined my life ,with the customary sad face ,expecting us to feel sorry for him 

karma is a bitch 

16 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Double whammy of fresh child abuse allegations against two  former coaches(one who admitted being in the employ and receiving  a wage  from CFC in court)  

Investors pulling out fearing being tarnished by association?

source.gif

Oh Please say it's true 😂

On 15/01/2020 at 12:22, plymouthranger said:

My worry is with them having such a large squad, they’ll flood other SPFL clubs with loans to try and stop us.

Will make no difference whatsoever, if they can't get a game for the taigs being at a different club wont make them any better. Yes it might make the other teams that little bit better but we are far and away a better team than the taigs, therefore no need to worry about the other minnows in the league.

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Share price plummeted again the day. 

I was just about to post about this...... Does anyone have a reasonable explanation why this is happening? Obviously, they no longer have guaranteed Champions League money now, with us breathing down their necks but there must be something more sinister at play? 

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I hope they die. I wouldn't miss them for a second.

I used to make an effort when I was younger to try to keep things in context. Wish them well in Europe, as long as they didn't win anything. Try not to buy into the hate.

Not now. Fuck them and fuck all the other teams in Scotland. I hope they all lose whenever they play anyone.

I would love if they went to the wall. I genuinely wouldn't care if every premiership club folded and went under for good, even if it meant that we were playing Alloa and Morton in the big fixtures of the year.

The hate that poured out of them all during our troubles, mainly driven by the kiddy fiddler's removed any shred of tolerance I had for them.

9 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I used to make an effort when I was younger to try to keep things in context. Wish them well in Europe, as long as they didn't win anything. Try not to buy into the hate.

Not now. Fuck them and fuck all the other teams in Scotland. I hope they all lose whenever they play anyone.

I would love if they went to the wall. I genuinely wouldn't care if every premiership club folded and went under for good, even if it meant that we were playing Alloa and Morton in the big fixtures of the year.

The hate that poured out of them all during our troubles, mainly driven by the kiddy fiddler's removed any shred of tolerance I had for them.

:megaanguish:

29 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

17 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

:megaanguish:

Depends on your age, but it kind of used to be like that for many people.  90minutebigotswereus.  

1 minute ago, coopsleftboot said:

Depends on your age, but it kind of used to be like that for many people.  90minutebigotswereus.  

That's fair enough obviously. I didn't know any different other than to dislike them. Maybe it makes me look bad now but fuck it.

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

A few years down the line he will be on front page of the rebel ,How football ruined my life ,with the customary sad face ,expecting us to feel sorry for him 

karma is a bitch 

‘Bad Rangers Fans caused his issues’... 

Dont forget the caveat to the narrative...

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Fuck them and fuck all the other teams in Scotland. I hope they all lose whenever they play anyone.

This. This. This.  And only this. :thumbup:

Archived