C*ltc

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I used to make an effort when I was younger to try to keep things in context. Wish them well in Europe, as long as they didn't win anything. Try not to buy into the hate.

Not now. Fuck them and fuck all the other teams in Scotland. I hope they all lose whenever they play anyone.

I would love if they went to the wall. I genuinely wouldn't care if every premiership club folded and went under for good, even if it meant that we were playing Alloa and Morton in the big fixtures of the year.

The hate that poured out of them all during our troubles, mainly driven by the kiddy fiddler's removed any shred of tolerance I had for them.

Fucking hell:justno:

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Depends on your age, but it kind of used to be like that for many people.  90minutebigotswereus.  

There has always been intense and mostly bitter rivalry between the fans but there was a level of muted respect and decorum shown between each club and a line that generally wasn’t crossed. Since the involvement of John Reid and the consolidation of an unhealthy level of power in the Scottish game by Peter Lawell the level of bitterness, vitriol and untethered hatred shown towards Rangers has been nothing less than truly astounding. Tbf this has not been aided by our poor PR and lack of being on the front foot in dealing with the incessant rubbish thrown our way...

37 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

There has always been intense and mostly bitter rivalry between the fans but there was a level of muted respect and decorum shown between each club and a line that generally wasn’t crossed. Since the involvement of John Reid and the consolidation of an unhealthy level of power in the Scottish game by Peter Lawell the level of bitterness, vitriol and untethered hatred shown towards Rangers has been nothing less than truly astounding. Tbf this has not been aided by our poor PR and lack of being on the front foot in dealing with the incessant rubbish thrown our way...

Reading a few things over the years there was always a mutual respect between the boards of the clubs, think it was either 20s or 30s the taigs were in a bad way and the Rangers board gave them assistance to see the season out, kit was donated but not sure about money, Reckon it was early 50s there was a campaign from other clubs to stop them flying the tricolour and sanction the Club, Once again the Rangers board backed them up. 

The only time I heard that there was anything negative from the tarriers board against us was when OMalley was their chairman in the 50s, 

I think now though that our board have not 1 solitary shred of respect for them due to the actions in the Lawwell era, a lot of bears blame Reid and he had a lot to do with sinking the boot in but remember it was Lawwell who brought him into the club. 

As for being a fan I don't recall any mutual respect. And personally iv always hated them, but never hated them anywhere near the hate I have for the bastards these days, right from the board to the pitch to the stands to the cunts strutting about the street I hate the cunts. 

Many bears will be the same and are getting confused that they didn't hate them so much in the past so they must have had respect for them, 

23 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Something odd going on there. I imagine there would be a reasonable explanation.

I had a look online at lunchtime I clicked on a link that sent me to a tarriers forum, it wasn't one I'd heard of before, I read some of the comments, most are trying to brush it off, But one poster seemed to think that 1 large block of shares was traded somewhere about 100k of shares, this amount of shares for open sale is unusual and has triggered a few sales dropping the price, 

Also saw a link showing the recent 5 trades of shares, and they were only a couple of hundred each trade being sold, 

Could be something could be nothing, fuck the cunts anyway 

If our share price had dropped so sharply you could bet your last penny ill. Phil would be ripping the head off it in donegal while writing  blog about admin 432 

43 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Reading a few things over the years there was always a mutual respect between the boards of the clubs, think it was either 20s or 30s the taigs were in a bad way and the Rangers board gave them assistance to see the season out, kit was donated but not sure about money, Reckon it was early 50s there was a campaign from other clubs to stop them flying the tricolour and sanction the Club, Once again the Rangers board backed them up. 

The only time I heard that there was anything negative from the tarriers board against us was when OMalley was their chairman in the 50s, 

I think now though that our board have not 1 solitary shred of respect for them due to the actions in the Lawwell era, a lot of bears blame Reid and he had a lot to do with sinking the boot in but remember it was Lawwell who brought him into the club. 

As for being a fan I don't recall any mutual respect. And personally iv always hated them, but never hated them anywhere near the hate I have for the bastards these days, right from the board to the pitch to the stands to the cunts strutting about the street I hate the cunts. 

Many bears will be the same and are getting confused that they didn't hate them so much in the past so they must have had respect for them, 

Dirty conniving bastards since the day brother Wally shat them out in a gallagate chapel 

When Thomson was admitted to the Victoria Infirmary the patient’s notes included the phrase ‘the patient was admitted having received, it was stated, a kick on the head’. There was no name attached to this statement and may have been a result of no one knowing the exact truth at the time of the notes being written. However it appears that this was enough for a lie to take root and to this day some still regard it as fact. In addition Willie Maley made a rather ambiguous statement at the fatal accident enquiry when asked ‘In your opinion, was it an accident?’ and his reply was ‘I hope it was an accident. I cannot form an opinion as to what happened as I did not actually see the accident’. Some saw this as a serious aspersion on the character of Sam English but many regard this statement as coming from a grief stricken man whose words were not intended to be interpreted as they were. Many felt this added credence to the ‘deliberate kick’ assumption.

Utter filth 

3 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Dirty conniving bastards since the day brother Wally shat them out in a gallagate chapel 

When Thomson was admitted to the Victoria Infirmary the patient’s notes included the phrase ‘the patient was admitted having received, it was stated, a kick on the head’. There was no name attached to this statement and may have been a result of no one knowing the exact truth at the time of the notes being written. However it appears that this was enough for a lie to take root and to this day some still regard it as fact. In addition Willie Maley made a rather ambiguous statement at the fatal accident enquiry when asked ‘In your opinion, was it an accident?’ and his reply was ‘I hope it was an accident. I cannot form an opinion as to what happened as I did not actually see the accident’. Some saw this as a serious aspersion on the character of Sam English but many regard this statement as coming from a grief stricken man whose words were not intended to be interpreted as they were. Many felt this added credence to the ‘deliberate kick’ assumption.

Utter filth 

Sometimes they have been dirtier than others always worth the watching 

But never have they been dirtier than just now ,since that slanty eyed cunt walked through the door they have taken it to another level 

4 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Double whammy of fresh child abuse allegations against two  former coaches(one who admitted being in the employ and receiving  a wage  from CFC in court)  

Investors pulling out fearing being tarnished by association?

source.gif

Any names? 

1 hour ago, Blueshoff said:

Before anyone gets too carried away look at the price movement over 5 years. 

Screenshot_20200116_194027_com.android.chrome.jpg

I don't think it's people going on about their share price. It's the fact as can be seen by your graph that the price sat steady and has now plummeted. Someone in the market doesn't like something and it's reflected in the crazy drop over about 3 days 

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't think it's people going on about their share price. It's the fact as can be seen by your graph that the price sat steady and has now plummeted. Someone in the market doesn't like something and it's reflected in the crazy drop over about 3 days 

I reckon the FTSE is worried about the pictures of Callum McGregor’s missus. 

4 hours ago, Goianegra said:

I'm assuming people are meaning for the sake of the co-efficient and the 2 Champions League places?

Well any good will can get to fuck when they finish 2nd, If Scotland ends up with 2 places it is purely down to our efforts and not any improvements on their part. Then the narrative will turn to "well Rangers haven't helped except for the last 2 years", with no mention of any diddy clubs diddy attempts in europe. Clearly we all know why we lost the fucking 2nd spot in the 1st place. Although the mighty taigs should have no bother getting through 4 qualifying rounds (if only) just to get to the group stage.

Share price: Well someone doesn't like something and if i held shares in a company that just had a few days like that, i'd be selling mine, providing i was still in profit. See how it pans out and then maybe reconsidering buying again once whatever caused the drop are made public. 

Archived