C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a wee google and the first one up is FF, so had a quick look.

Someone came up with what I thought was a good idea, we should be taking every chance on twitter etc to say this is finally people offloading shares because of the child abuse scandal. A wee bit of karma for all they have said about us over the last few years. 

This link showing the last month shows it has been going on for a week and if you click on some of the options you can see it seems to be a new trend in how their shares have been going.

https://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-markets/stocks/summary/company-summary-chart.html?fourWayKey=GB0004339189GBGBXASX1

EDIT: it seems to default to 1 year so you need to click on month to get the best example. 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Had a wee google and the first one up is FF, so had a quick look.

Someone came up with what I thought was a good idea, we should be taking every chance on twitter etc to say this is finally people offloading shares because of the child abuse scandal. A wee bit of karma for all they have said about us over the last few years. 

This link showing the last month shows it has been going on for a week and if you click on some of the options you can see it seems to be a new trend in how their shares have been going.

https://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-markets/stocks/summary/company-summary-chart.html?fourWayKey=GB0004339189GBGBXASX1

EDIT: it seems to default to 1 year so you need to click on month to get the best example. 

Cut out the foreplay and just tell us if they're fucked or no 

22 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

his link showing the last month shows it has been going on for a week and if you click on some of the options you can see it seems to be a new trend in how their shares have been going.

1month,3 months and 6 months look like harry clarke was driving a bin lorry over a cliff  

10 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

1month,3 months and 6 months look like harry clarke was driving a bin lorry over a cliff  

It did look like it went over a cliff. 😁

Yes the one month chart certainly shows a dive in the last week. 

Probably nothing but we can but hope.🙂

10 hours ago, KingKirk said:

How are they gonna get a work permit for the soro cunt

I think the standard procedure is for token automatic rejection by the home office followed by being swiftly fast tracked through the system due to his exceptional potential and world class talent as decided by an 'independent' SFA appeals panel.

Just now, the brown brogue said:

I think the standard procedure is for token automatic rejection by the home office followed by being swiftly fast tracked through the system due to his exceptional potential and world class talent as decided by an 'independent' SFA appeals panel.

Wanyama has no chance whatsoever Being a Kenyan and Kenya ranked outside the top 75 he had no chance but still got one ,

I wonder if we would have got a permit for him ,remember he was offered to us 6months before the tarriers wonderful scouting system “found” him 

31 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Wanyama has no chance whatsoever Being a Kenyan and Kenya ranked outside the top 75 he had no chance but still got one ,

I wonder if we would have got a permit for him ,remember he was offered to us 6months before the tarriers wonderful scouting system “found” him 

Wanyama had spent 3 years in Belgium where EU citizenship is granted after 3 years rather than the usual 5.   Arsenal used that loophole frequently under Wenger.

Im not bothered by these signings they've made. I wouldnt trust Lennon at all to spot a good player and integrate them into the team properly. Would be more concerned if they were loaning in quality from the EPL but hopefully West Brom's public criticism of how Lennon dealt with Oli Burke has put English clubs off sending them there.

47 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Share price still dropping 

value dropped almost 20pc in 5 days 

there has to be more behind this than somebody offloading a few shares and the taigs scraping about picking them up on the cheap 

F9EF3054-FA7D-4856-B38F-BA6F6A722F9C.png

It's aw cause they might no get champions league football :lol:

I was working in tollcross today and drove by there stadium. What a horrendous looking heap of shite. If ever a stadium suited its fans, there made for each other. 

Scum stadium,scum board,scum support, scum everything. 

I genuinely fucking detest the lot of them. 

Archived