C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They love to play the victim mate.  It's in their DNA.  

What we're seeing more than anything is fear.  10 in a row is all they care about, beating them at the chamber of horrors showed 9 is in jeopardy.  

Not because of some made up conspiracy but because we have a better team on the pitch now. 

They can't accept that and if 55 happens this season get ready for a nuclear level meltdown. The biggest in our lifetimes for sure. The last 3 weeks was just a starter. 

If we were to win 55 this year, it won’t be a nuclear meltdown.. it’ll be worse - 

We might find ourselves for some as yet undreamed of ‘crime’ down into the Highland League !! 

4 minutes ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

If we were to win 55 this year, it won’t be a nuclear meltdown.. it’ll be worse - 

We might find ourselves for some as yet undreamed of ‘crime’ down into the Highland League !! 

In our case it would technically be up to the Highland League (Pedantic Loyal 🤨), more likely we would be sent to the Lowland League or even the Juniors. However I cannot see that happening as they have already played that particular card, I doubt that they would get away with it again.

Obviously I would love to see it happen, but having been taught to be cautious in all things I will resist the temptation to get carried away about our chances of winning the Title fairly & squarely this year and would urge others to do the same lest they be let down. Cliché I know, but there is still a long way to go.

8 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Fucking love this. One substitute appeance and he's now worth about 30 times more than what they paid for him 😂

20200120_123844.jpg

I am sure that Mr Unpronounceable based his valuation on tried and proven methods of reaching a players potential valuation, rather than the Dembele Dollars system currently used to value THEM's players by the Scottish Mhedia.. No doubt that this Chlamydia character will soon be worth three times the value of Alfie when he scores a dodgy penalty against Clyde.

58 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Fucking love this. One substitute appeance and he's now worth about 30 times more than what they paid for him 😂

20200120_123844.jpg

So more excellent work from their scouting network ,finding a player nobody else thought was a superstar including the club he was at ,

Funny that the same club released Andy Roberstson and fudged about on John McGinn

45 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

I am sure that Mr Unpronounceable based his valuation on tried and proven methods of reaching a players potential valuation, rather than the Dembele Dollars system currently used to value THEM's players by the Scottish Mhedia.. No doubt that this Chlamydia character will soon be worth three times the value of Alfie when he scores a dodgy penalty against Clyde.

For us older cunts it’s good old Zigi Bonyeck ,

Poland’s greatest ever player ,played for Poland in 80s and mr corruption Platinis strike partner at Juventus 

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

For us older cunts it’s good old Zigi Bonyeck ,

Poland’s greatest ever player ,played for Poland in 80s and mr corruption Platinis strike partner at Juventus 

He liked a tag like many did in the eighty's also a we drink didn't go a miss.

43 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Strange conclusion that :lol: 

Not really.

Lewandowski is one of the best strikers of all time. If this old cunt really was that good, I would expect to have heard of him before a random comment on the off topic board!

Strikes me a bit of the old "George Best in his prime was better than Messi" hyperbole from nostalgic cunts!

14 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Never heard of the cunt, but im pretty sure that he was never as good as Lewandowski.

Read up on him mate. It’s a generational thing. Totally different player to Lewandowski but better all round. Maradona, heard of him i hope, said Boniek was the best counterattacking player in the world. 

2 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Read up on him mate. It’s a generational thing. Totally different player to Lewandowski but better all round. Maradona, heard of him i hope, said Boniek was the best counterattacking player in the world. 

And billy mcneill  said stevie fulton was the new Baggio 😂

Archived