C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Fuck me can't believe I've never heard of the best counter attacking player in the world as told by Maradona.. 

I need to get out more 

Pre 90s was so different for the game ,Hardly any live games and the only time you really got to see the best foreign players was at World Cups and Euros then there were the 3 euro club finals that was about it .

Off the top of my head I can only think of mibee 10 memerable foreign players from that era and Boniek was one of those ,he raised to the occasion in the big tournaments something Lewandowski hasn’t really done yet for his country 

But I’m fucked if I can think of a modern day player who he was like ,Robben is probably the closest but still not exactly like him 

9 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Pre 90s was so different for the game ,Hardly any live games and the only time you really got to see the best foreign players was at World Cups and Euros then there were the 3 euro club finals that was about it .

Off the top of my head I can only think of mibee 10 memerable foreign players from that era and Boniek was one of those ,he raised to the occasion in the big tournaments something Lewandowski hasn’t really done yet for his country 

But I’m fucked if I can think of a modern day player who he was like ,Robben is probably the closest but still not exactly like him 

Kind of think there is a bit of the same style as our own Brian Laudrup in the way Boniek played mate. 

Archived