C*ltc

So Celtics next home game in the league after us beating them is Ross County.

The referee is Kevin Clancy.

It is their 11th home league game and it will be the 4th time for Clancy.

His blatant cheating is accepted and isn’t even being hidden by the SFA.

THIS IS WHAT WE ARE UP AGAINST.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Clancy the insurance man ,if things ain’t going too well he makes sure things don’t go too bad ,Just a shame he wasn’t good enough last month 

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Behave

Just now, Ayrblue1 said:

I need to know if this is normal. I was up at the hospital seeing my old man yesterday, and some Jose quitongo who was also up visiting someone, was wearing a scum top. Is this a normal thing they do? 

I would say normal as it's probably the only clothes he has, he won't be able to buy drink, drugs and afford to buy clothes out of his benifits. That's why they are smelly shites. 😂 😂 

6 minutes ago, bluedart1952 said:

I would say normal as it's probably the only clothes he has, he won't be able to buy drink, drugs and afford to buy clothes out of his benifits. That's why they are smelly shites. 😂 😂 

😂 true I was just thinking it was a bit of an inappropriate place to be showing off his manky colours. 

16 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

I need to know if this is normal. I was up at the hospital seeing my old man yesterday, and some Jose quitongo who was also up visiting someone, was wearing a scum top. Is this a normal thing they do? 

See them all over wearing that shite in all sort of inappropriate places ,

I was working in a restaurant doing a job between Xmas and new year and there was a guy out wi his burd having dinner ,SHE was wearing a scum top and she was a complete mess too ,half felt sorry for the guy but the other half said it was his own fault 

Airports are the worst ,once saw a guy wi his 2 toddler sons all 3 wearing full kit ,he looked a right tit 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

See them all over wearing that shite in all sort of inappropriate places ,

I was working in a restaurant doing a job between Xmas and new year and there was a guy out wi his burd having dinner ,SHE was wearing a scum top and she was a complete mess too ,half felt sorry for the guy but the other half said it was his own fault 

Airports are the worst ,once saw a guy wi his 2 toddler sons all 3 wearing full kit ,he looked a right tit 

😂😂 that’s fucking tragic man. Definitely the guys own fault. He probably bought her it. 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

It’s no wonder they get such a good merchandise deal it’s the only clobber the cunts ever wear 

😂 They are an odd bunch. I mean 4-8 weeks at the start of the season they must be on a hunger strike so they can kit out the entire family in their gear. I suppose on the plus side they can buy as much glue as they like after that 

2 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

😂 They are an odd bunch. I mean 4-8 weeks at the start of the season they must be on a hunger strike so they can kit out the entire family in their gear. I suppose on the plus side they can buy as much glue as they like after that 

Provi man does his busiet week when the new kit comes out ,😂

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

4  games in 11 seems a bit much for one ref , however it's not like the scum need an official to beat St Mirren, St Johnstone and Ross County at home. 

They shouldn’t need a ref to win those games but it’s odd he gets so many. 

To do two homes games in a row at for them is odd especially after the previous performance.

Imagine they felt hard done by on the 29th of December, he wouldn’t do another game there this season. 

This cunt claims to be 36 ? 

Aye mibee 20 year ago ya fat mess. (Cunts pic is on the BBC website) Wonder what punishment he will get ?

Obviously living down here I never noticed if the msm in Scotland covered this properly.

A football hooligan has been convicted of punching three police horses during violent clashes before a celtic game.

celtic fan Kevin McGuire, 36, was part of a mob that attacked officers ahead of a Scottish Cup tie against Airdrie.

McGuire, who was previously banned from every football ground in the UK, was described as a "prime mover" in the violence near celtic Park last January.

He was found guilty of causing unnecessary suffering to the horses at Glasgow Sheriff Court.

Sheriff John McCormick told him: "The police were reacting proportionally to what was coming to them by the group of celtic supporters.

"This was an extremely serious matter being part of a group that assaulted police by throwing missiles, spitting at them and punching police horses and their riders."

'Bricks and missiles thrown'

The sheriff added: "You have a record which includes a breach of the peace with a football aggravation and were the subject of a football banning order."

McGuire was also convicted of assaulting two police officers and acting in a threatening and abusive manner.

Sentence was deferred for reports and McGuire, from Cardonald in Glasgow, was remanded in custody.

The court had heard one police officer caught up in the violence describe it as the worst riot he had ever seen.

Sgt Mark Stewart, who was at the match with his horse Oban, said: "When I got there, Airdrie fans were being blocked from getting into the ground by celtic fans.

"There were families trying to get in and bricks and missiles getting flung as well as spitting and throwing lit cigarettes.

"It was very aggressive and this was the worst riot I had ever seen."

'Full-blown punch'

The officer told the court that McGuire was "directing others" during the clashes and said he saw McGuire attack the three police horses outside the ground.

He added: "I asked him to move and he punched my horse Oban on the muzzle which caused him to react.

"It was a full-blown punch and he also punched police horse Glasgow on the face."

Sgt Stewart said another police horse called Nerston was punched during the clashes.

Archived