C*ltc

So that's it then.  It's accepted wisdom that thumb hasn't been well and we're all to give him space and let him complete his recovery in peace.  He's really a poor wee lamb that's lost his way and he's heroically  beating the demons and will be a national treasure when he fires Scotland to Euro 2020.   Nothing was thrown into the crowd, and all is forgotten.  This time next year, his Hall of Fame nomination is a certainty.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

So that's it then.  It's accepted wisdom that thumb hasn't been well and we're all to give him space and let him complete his recovery in peace.  He's really a poor wee lamb that's lost his way and he's heroically  beating the demons and will be a national treasure when he fires Scotland to Euro 2020.   Nothing was thrown into the crowd, and all is forgotten.  This time next year, his Hall of Fame nomination is a certainty.

They keep saying his mental health issues are ell documented,but I’ve never heard this or what treatment he was receiving. Shows you how much they control the media when they can turn this lowlife cunt into a role model.

17 hours ago, Dickie said:

They keep saying his mental health issues are ell documented,but I’ve never heard this or what treatment he was receiving. Shows you how much they control the media when they can turn this lowlife cunt into a role model.

Dirty wee rat eating bastard  that's what he is 

What are these "mental health issues"? 

19 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

Looking forward to the wee shithead playing at Ibrox and the sympathy he'll get,hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha 😉

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Pretending to care about Palestine is one of the cringiest things in the world 

As they fly their rainbow alongside the Palestinian flag you do wonder if any of these brain dead “ultras” have ever considered what would happen if they flew that in Palestine.

Bullet to the back of the head or thrown off a building in the name of the Qu’ran is the norm.

With that umpteenth  tanking  handed out to St Johnstone last night . I seriously hope, this shower of useless cunts get relegated

7-0 on the opening day . A disgrace in anyone's books . They haven't scored against the scum, since 2017 .

I hate them, almost as much as Scumdee Utd . They are no use to us in this league. with that pitiful record against our rivals .

There stadium is also a dump with no atmosphere . Get them to fuck down

10 hours ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

Yet another 90 minutes for them with no sign of a fucking card shown of any colour.

Referees are spineless shitebags, terrified into cheating on the scums behalf.

I watched a few minutes of this game whilst the Rangers game was down during JD injury, twice Brown did the fly barge, or kick, after the ball is away you know like the one Clancy booked  Alfie for, nothing. 

The game is corrupt when we have players booked for what Brown gets away with every game. 

54 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

With that umpteenth  tanking  handed out to St Johnstone last night . I seriously hope, this shower of useless cunts get relegated

7-0 on the opening day . A disgrace in anyone's books . They haven't scored against the scum, since 2017 .

I hate them, almost as much as Scumdee Utd . They are no use to us in this league. with that pitiful record against our rivals .

There stadium is also a dump with no atmosphere . Get them to fuck down

20 goals conceded and none scored against them. That is scandalous.

Archived