C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

You are the nugget that was saying the title was officially over yesterday .That is cringe 

He is correct. The title is over. In fact it was over after swinecastle. Only games I can now see the filth drop points in is against us because,and it pains me to say it,we now raise our game against them.  We on the other hand will drop points like yesterday and at shithole venues like Hamilton and Pittodrie. 

25 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

So far today someone has said ‘swinecastle’, and another person has commented something along the lines of ‘Leigh snifis’

get a grip ffs 😂😂

Naw. Our win at the Brendanbau now means fuck all. Do you see what i did there? 😉

43 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Dont know if this clip has been posted already.

The reason he lifts his left leg is purely to put more weight on his right as he stamps.

You posted it a good few times in the bears den 

9 minutes ago, chris182 said:

The blatent refereeing inconsistencies aside those are the results which makes that mob more likely to win this tinpot league.  

Between the SNP and the SFA I’m being turned against this country - but by fuck I’d love to win that tinpot league again !!

16 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Compliance Officer anyone? Naw didn't think so 😞

You can guarantee Michael stewart will be all over this on sportscene. Absolutely guaranteed, he hates stuff like that and will be shouting for Griffiths to get a lenghthy ban.  Nothing surer.

1 minute ago, coopsleftboot said:

Even if it is, and thumb cops a ban, it’s too late...a game they were in danger of losing has now been won, danger averted.  

Wi a bit of luck if would push the wee tarrier b'tard over the edge completely 😉

Archived