C*ltc

20 minutes ago, teddybear1975 said:

Did he really say that!? If he could have put his foot elsewhere but chose not to that is the exact defenition of intentional. Ginger prick.

He knows all about intentional strikes with the foot ,Alan Shearer explained it very well 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Dermot Gallagher on SSN, trying to deflect by saying ‘only he knew what was going through his mind’.

He’s reputed to be a beggar lover, but Christ!’

Shrugging it off with a ‘well, he got booked’...

Guy talking to him was looking on in almost disbelief at the mental & verbal gymnastics being performed so DG didn’t have to admit it was a stamp!

It’s mental, he lifts his standing foot so he could plant his other foot on the Hamilton player. Not enough force blah blah blah

This a perfect case for the compliance officer to step in ,even though a yellow has been issued the referee can report that he never saw the full extent at the time for something a red card should have been issued for ,

Now it would need the referee to do it ,so I won’t hold my breath ,

Just another thing to add to the list of why this compliance system is not fit for purpose and open to corruption 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Morelos and Kent gestures = "They know exactly what they're meaning with those gun and knife hand movements".

Griffiths behaviour since coming back = "He doesn't know what he's doing leave him alone". 

If he doesn’t know what he’s doing he shouldn’t be on the park ,where he is a hazard to fellow pros and spectators 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Morelos and Kent gestures = "They know exactly what they're meaning with those gun and knife hand movements".

Griffiths behaviour since coming back = "He doesn't know what he's doing leave him alone". 

I’m picking up a lot, channel hopping over the last couple of days.

Flitting down the channels on Saturday night, there was a girl doing the exact same gesture as Alfredo.

Lingered a second or two & it turned out to be, of all things, Naked Attraction!

Turns out the lass wasn’t keen on the torso of the guy in question, so made the gesture to the presenter as if to say ‘that’s him out of the reckoning’ or similar.

Not aware of anybody calling her out.

Maybe we should sent Hartson a clip of it, to stoke his outrage....

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

This a perfect case for the compliance officer to step in ,even though a yellow has been issued the referee can report that he never saw the full extent at the time for something a red card should have been issued for ,

Now it would need the referee to do it ,so I won’t hold my breath ,

Just another thing to add to the list of why this compliance system is not fit for purpose and open to corruption 

I kind of took Gallagher’s comment about him being booked as if he was shutting the debate down - ‘the ref saw it, no further action to be taken’....

6 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I kind of took Gallagher’s comment about him being booked as if he was shutting the debate down - ‘the ref saw it, no further action to be taken’....

They changed the rules at beginning of last season ,gives lieswells web ,sportscene and Clare Whyte more scope to go after folk ,

Think it happened twice last season ,first time It was a Hibs player then the next may have been a Motherwell player ,

they had a go at getting Flanno on it last year for his elbow on Lego 

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

They changed the rules at beginning of last season ,gives lieswells web ,sportscene and Clare Whyte more scope to go after folk ,

Think it happened twice last season ,first time It was a Hibs player then the next may have been a Motherwell player ,

they had a go at getting Flanno on it last year for his elbow on Lego 

Ah, right.

Prob still the old way down here, which would preclude any further action.

47 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I’m picking up a lot, channel hopping over the last couple of days.

Flitting down the channels on Saturday night, there was a girl doing the exact same gesture as Alfredo.

Lingered a second or two & it turned out to be, of all things, Naked Attraction!

Turns out the lass wasn’t keen on the torso of the guy in question, so made the gesture to the presenter as if to say ‘that’s him out of the reckoning’ or similar.

Not aware of anybody calling her out.

Maybe we should sent Hartson a clip of it, to stoke his outrage....

Wouldn't be his outrage he's stroking....

16 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Not sure if this has been posted, but I can imagine Rice will being attacked soon for betting, the same problem Griffiths has, oh wait ....

A wee extension to his ban coming up ,not for the content because it’s true ,ban for will be talking about the game while banned ,

oh and gambling on football will be the worst crime again just like when Ian Black got banned 

58 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Not sure if this has been posted, but I can imagine Rice will being attacked soon for betting, the same problem Griffiths has, oh wait ....

This basically highlights the CO fiasco, inadequacy and lack of transparency. Here we have an SPFL manager highlighting an incident Stevie Wonder could have observed as a red card yet it’s a mystery if it will be on her desk or even the process for having it reviewed. I still find it hard to comprehend, understand and basically believe that in this day and age with the finance and profile involved in the game that this whole process appears to be masked in smoke and mirrors. You can bet though if it was Morelos I have no doubt he’d be cited for the same incident this season...

13 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

This basically highlights the CO fiasco, inadequacy and lack of transparency. Here we have an SPFL manager highlighting an incident Stevie Wonder could have observed as a red card yet it’s a mystery if it will be on her desk or even the process for having it reviewed. I still find it hard to comprehend, understand and basically believe that in this day and age with the finance and profile involved in the game that this whole process appears to be masked in smoke and mirrors. You can bet though if it was Morelos I have no doubt he’d be cited for the same incident this season...

Transparency,that was a tarrier buzz word a few years ago before the compliance system came in ,

They don’t moan about this system mainly because it transparent the system is loaded in their favour ,One ban in almost 10years for a player out injured anyway ,Even a blind man can see that was just a token ban ,exposing the system as even more corrupt 

In the last 2 weeks th same player has committed 2 offences that almost every player outside the tarriers would have been punished for 

Precedents have now been set so I hope any player citied uses these examples when they defend themselves 

3 hours ago, HG5 said:

But wasn't he booked for the push as Gogic was,if so the stamp went unpunished ;-(

Archived