C*ltc

21 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

If the thumb was booked for his wee shoving match, then he can be retrospectively banned for the stamp cant he? Not that im holding my breath.

Even for a yellow for the stamp ,he can still get citied If the ref sees something after yh game that he didn’t see during the game that would otherwise have merited a red card such as violent conduct 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

This basically highlights the CO fiasco, inadequacy and lack of transparency. Here we have an SPFL manager highlighting an incident Stevie Wonder could have observed as a red card yet it’s a mystery if it will be on her desk or even the process for having it reviewed. I still find it hard to comprehend, understand and basically believe that in this day and age with the finance and profile involved in the game that this whole process appears to be masked in smoke and mirrors. You can bet though if it was Morelos I have no doubt he’d be cited for the same incident this season...

The papes had the CO appointed to their benefit from the start.

It is about as unbiased as the Nazi party with the Union.

31 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

But wasn't he booked for the push as Gogic was,if so the stamp went unpunished ;-(

Good point, mate!

I only saw the stamp bit in isolation, so hadn’t joined the dots up on that!

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

This basically highlights the CO fiasco, inadequacy and lack of transparency. Here we have an SPFL manager highlighting an incident Stevie Wonder could have observed as a red card yet it’s a mystery if it will be on her desk or even the process for having it reviewed. I still find it hard to comprehend, understand and basically believe that in this day and age with the finance and profile involved in the game that this whole process appears to be masked in smoke and mirrors. You can bet though if it was Morelos I have no doubt he’d be cited for the same incident this season...

If the CO does not do him for this then I have no idea what would get one of their players cited. 

5 minutes ago, Malvern said:

The papes had the CO appointed to their benefit from the start.

It is about as unbiased as the Nazi party with the Union.

The whole system is in their favour ,It’s even widely known that they employ a PR firm to not only cover up negative stories ,not just the child abuse shit ,the PR company also actively seeks negative stories about the rest of the clubs ,

Now if that’s not a case for bringing the game into disrepute and a potential maximum penalty of expulsion from the league then nothing is ,Will never happen because they have control over the rule makers and committees 

Even when the new vice precedent was brought in ,Mulraney the Alloa owner it was seen as letting the small clubs have a say ,I used to live in Alloa and Mulraney is well known a a taig fan and an extremely bitter one at that ,who’s he there to help ,it’s not Alloa or the wee clubs 

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

This a perfect case for the compliance officer to step in ,even though a yellow has been issued the referee can report that he never saw the full extent at the time for something a red card should have been issued for ,

Now it would need the referee to do it ,so I won’t hold my breath ,

Just another thing to add to the list of why this compliance system is not fit for purpose and open to corruption 

Compliance officer should get called for the push on the Hamilton player which the Hamilton player received a yellow for pushing thumb, but yet thumb did not get booked for the same offence. (Clear inconsistency)

Compliance officer should get called in for the push of the referees hand, also a yellow. Therefore if the referee was consistent that would have been two yellows for thumb and a subsequent red card.

Obviously the above is because the referee missed the stamp, which then, as it was missed could be brought in front of the Compliance officer and he can be rewarded with a red for that as well. All in all a lengthy ban for thumb.

15 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Compliance officer should get called for the push on the Hamilton player which the Hamilton player received a yellow for pushing thumb, but yet thumb did not get booked for the same offence. (Clear inconsistency)

Compliance officer should get called in for the push of the referees hand, also a yellow. Therefore if the referee was consistent that would have been two yellows for thumb and a subsequent red card.

Obviously the above is because the referee missed the stamp, which then, as it was missed could be brought in front of the Compliance officer and he can be rewarded with a red for that as well. All in all a lengthy ban for thumb.

Compliance doesn’t step in for yellows though ,should be all over him for the stamp  though ,that was probably the worst stamp in many years in Scotland ,maybe not full hard force ,but sheer intent ,

If he isn’t mentally fit to be playing he shouldn’t be playing 

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

How does a ref judge the amount of force, it doesn’t matter,  the aggressive intent was there, just like his tape throwing 

The tape throwing was a bit meh.

However that was a stamp and generally any sort of stamp gets a red card. Whilst he hasn't put full force into it, it is hardly a tickle either.

Why would the amount of force matter? Is it OK for Alfie to headbutt a player if he doesn't put his full heart into it? (granted - bad example, as Alfie's probably unable to even take a dump without putting his full heart and soul into making it count).

Re: the tape throwing, for me the complete let-off still sets the precident that it's apparently OK to throw something at / throwing something back at fans - that's apparently not provocation of fans, as our players seem to get accused of regardless. Candias blowing a kiss: provocation. Griffith's throwing something at a fan: not provocation.

1 hour ago, aird said:

That's the longest clip iv seen of that, and that is completely indefensible, first clip I saw it could maybe be have been interpreted as a loss of balance, but shocked at that he deliberately went out his way to stamp on a guy lying on the ground 

The media dicks showing any kind of defence of that are nothing more than cunts suckling on the tarrier teat for cash 

5 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

That's what we're up against in this country with these cunts having newspaper columns and punditry jobs. Previous tweet was praising their performance but as soon as he's asked about that he claims he's not seen it.

Bitter fat fenian bastard.

Of course he never, just like the rest of them he's only interested in seeing what Rangers get up to. 

Archived