C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair play to the thumb 👏 doing a great job at exposing refereeing inconsistencies and media bias like a champ. 

the fact hes gone back to back games, done something controversial (tape throw, stamp) and got away not only with little to no backlash in game, but also gotten a free pass from the media. 

Leigh Griffiths will NOT be cited by the SFA for his 'stamp' on Hamilton Accies defender Sam Woods.

The celtic striker was involved in an off-the-ball clash with his opponent and was booked for shoving Alex Gogic in the aftermath.

However, there was no consensus of opinion from the panel of experts that it was a red card offence and therefore no further punishment will be dished out.

:rofl:

4 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

It’s getting to the point now that it’s literally not worth the effort. The bias is that heavily swayed towards them that the game in this country is done. 

Whilst it's true and obvious they are getting more than just good fortune from officialdom.

If we had just kept winning games of football it wouldn't have mattered one jot. Except of course until we play them twice more. 

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Whilst it's true and obvious they are getting more than just good fortune from officialdom.

If we had just kept winning games of football it wouldn't have mattered one jot. Except of course until we play them twice more. 

Mate I get the point we’re not playing well, but officiating on Saturday allowed Aberdeen to constantly get away with destroying tactics from the first whistle to the last, play acting, wasting time and ridiculous amounts of fouls without cards. It’s all relevant. 

Mate I get the point we’re not playing well, but officiating on Saturday allowed Aberdeen to constantly get away with destroying tactics from the first whistle to the last, play acting, wasting time and ridiculous amounts of fouls without cards. It’s all relevant. 

I'm sorry  mate but that's s lot of shite. Yes the sheep shaggers were at it but we were rank rotten and never looked interested. Pains me to say that. 

Just now, Finny said:

I'm sorry  mate but that's s lot of shite. Yes the sheep shaggers were at it but we were rank rotten and never looked interested. Pains me to say that. 

I disagree. Like o said we’re not at our best and I accept that, I won’t accept the way our games re being reffed isn’t affecting the outcome of games though. 

I accept that. But we have to ensure we have players who are prepared and ready to adapt and make any spoiling tactics fail. 

I'm not arguing with you. I'm just more shocked and pissed off at our basic failings since the split than I am at they cunts getting away with stuff. 

Clancy tried his best to help them out but we showed a desire and a winning attitude that meant he failed to influence the result. 

I want us playing the same way we did at the tottiedome. 

Then whatever help they get is irrelevant.

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I disagree. Like o said we’re not at our best and I accept that, I won’t accept the way our games re being reffed isn’t affecting the outcome of games though. 

When we are playing shite the decisions help make sure it stays that way ,bad challenges unpunished etc allowing more bad challenges to break down the play ,

While the taigs tend to get a wee help along  by not issuing cards to them and soft cards against them 

even yellow cards affect the game ,

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

I am absolutely stunned

Just saw this on sky sports news, it re-ran the incident and no matter how many times I watch it, from whatever angle, to conclude that Griffiths did not intentionally stamp on the player on the ground is laughable at best and outright inept, bias, cheating at worst. Rewind to Morelos with McKenna and look at the difference in condemnation, vitriol and outcome.

Complete whitewash, (does this mean the compliance officer thought it unworthy of referral or was it reviewed by a panel, unclear how this farcical decision came to fruition)... 

1 hour ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Leigh Griffiths will NOT be cited by the SFA for his 'stamp' on Hamilton Accies defender Sam Woods.

The celtic striker was involved in an off-the-ball clash with his opponent and was booked for shoving Alex Gogic in the aftermath.

However, there was no consensus of opinion from the panel of experts that it was a red card offence and therefore no further punishment will be dished out.

They don’t even try to hide it anymore. Go to any other league around Europe and do that and it’s a red card, that would be a red in fucking Sunday league! In fact the only time that is not a red is if it’s a fucking taig that does it. 

I would love for Stevie to get in touch with someone down south in the media hes friendly with and ask them if they could run with this story, highlight what goes on up here with blatant bias from the SFA, Refs and Media, the racism, the throwing objects, the countless fines recieved in Europe by them over the years, the joke that is the compliance officer. If down south saw this reported in their media maybe just maybe it would get people interested and asking questions and then FIFA or UEFA or whoever would get involved, one thing the SFA and the taigs wouldnt like is if this got worldwide, they like to keep Scottish football to themselves where they think they are hidden away and anything goes, highlight this to everyone we can and something might start changing. Stevie is just the man to do it with his reputation, if he doesnt he might leave seen as a failure up here damaging his reputation for the future when we all know (even him) that him and his team have been cheated out of a fair crack.

40 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

They don’t even try to hide it anymore. Go to any other league around Europe and do that and it’s a red card, that would be a red in fucking Sunday league! In fact the only time that is not a red is if it’s a fucking taig that does it. 

They have showing clear bias with this one.  

Imagine the roles were reversed in that game and the hamilton player came down on Griffiths. Trial by tv and multiple match ban. 

1 hour ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

I have watched it over and over and I find it hard to believe that that wasn't a red. The bookies favourite punter will be having a snort of the white stuff tonight in celebration, ffn shower of corrupt Bastards. 

Archived