• Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, ExilledWeegie123 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51387705

SFA : Your fine to stamp on players but DO NOT surround the cheating ref

43 minutes ago, ExilledWeegie123 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51387705

SFA : Your fine to stamp on players but DO NOT surround the cheating ref

Wonder how septic will wriggle out of this one, whilst Hamilton still found guilty.

7 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Wonder how septic will wriggle out of this one, whilst Hamilton still found guilty.

Nope, they will receive the minimal punishment to show how fair the SFA is when Rangers get dragged under the bus for the 29th...

On this matter, I am sincerely hoping that the clubs ‘follow up statement’ (or lack of) is them keeping their powder dry for the defence where they can play their hand to full effect followed up by a succinct and comprehensive statement on the bizarre and obvious lack of parity in officiating standards...

Can live in hope...

19 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

A 36-year-old man has been found guilty of simulating sex on a taxi bonnet with his trousers at his ankles in a Fife street.

The shocked cabbie had arrived to pick up a fare from a house when a drunk stranger jumped up on to the front of his van in broad daylight.

An elderly couple also claimed they saw David Bruce apparently having sex with a garden fence during the incident on May 25, in Russell Court.

After a trial at Dunfermline Sheriff Court, Bruce was found guilty of jumping on to the bonnet of a taxi with his trousers down and rub his genitals on the vehicle, simulate sexual intercourse and commit a breach of the peace.

Bruce, now of Bridge Street, Kirkcaldy, formerly of Broomhead Drive, Dunfermline, was found not guilty of committing an offence of public indecency by lowering his trousers and underwear, exposing his genitals and committing a sex act.

Bruce told the court he had been out celebrating after watching his team celtic win the Scottish Cup Final on TV to clinch a ‘treble treble’.

Kathleen Nisbet (63) told the trial she heard someone singing outside and initially thought it was just a passing football supporter.

“That was the day celtic won the treble and I thought ‘somebody’s happy out there’. Then I heard banging and looked outside. There was a man singing at the top of his voice.”

She said he jumped on to a taxi and simulated sex on the bonnet. “He was making thrusting movements and by this time his trousers were down,” she added.

“He was wandering about with his trousers at his ankles and then approached a woman. He was staggering about and then started masturbating for two or three minutes. Eventually he fell on somebody’s path.”

Her husband George Nisbet (76) said he had been out walking his dog when the incident started and so went back into his house.

He then watched from an upstairs window with his wife and saw the drunk man urinating against a wooden fence.

“He then started rubbing his private parts up and down on the fence. It was as if he was trying to have sex with the fence,” said Mr Nisbet.

“He threw himself in front of a minibus and started rubbing himself on it like he had been doing with the fence. His trousers fell down and he took a dive on the path of one of the houses.”

Don Simpson (47) taxi driver of the eight-seater taxi involved, said: “As I turned into the street to pick up a fare there was a gentleman on the road, obviously intoxicated.

“He dropped his trousers and they fell to his ankles. He clambered on to the bonnet and started simulating sex. His hips were moving back and forwards.”

Asked to mark the man’s state of intoxication out of ten, Mr Simpson said: “Eight or nine.”

Sheriff Charles MacNair called for reports and Bruce will be sentenced on March 4.

https://www.fifetoday.co.uk/news/crime/drunk-celtic-fan-had-sex-with-taxi-1-5085809/amp?kjh=&__twitter_impression=true

Surprised it wasn’t a Morris minor

IN COURT 

celtic coach accused of sexually assaulting woman while her boyfriend was in shower after treble Treble night out

Connor Gordon

5 Feb 2020, 14:54

A celtic coach is accused of sexually assaulting a woman while her boyfriend was having a shower.

Derek Livingston, 25, allegedly attacked the 21-year-old after the Hoops's Scottish Cup final win over Hearts on May 25, last year.

Derek Livingston denied claims of sexual assault at Glasgow Sheriff CourtCredit: Alamy

The woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, claimed that Livingston pulled down her body suit to expose her breasts and "played" with them.

It is alleged that a text sent from Livingston's phone later denied the assault, claiming that he was trying to “wake her up.”

The alleged incident happened after watching the cup final match in Glasgow's Walkabout bar with another friend.

celtic and Hamilton to be charged by SFA over mass bust-up

Glasgow Sheriff Court heard Livingston and the woman were picked up at 7pm by her boyfriend and went to his house in the west end.

The woman told prosecutor Amy Hunter that her boyfriend went in for a shower, and Livingston allegedly pounced.

She said: “I froze, I closed my eyes and pretended to be sleeping.

“This lasted around 30 seconds or so and it stopped because I moved my body.

“There was a second incident where he lifted my top and did the same as before and this took no longer than one minute.

“The bathroom door opened and then he stopped.”

The woman told the court that she didn’t tell her boyfriend until later that night.

25 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

IN COURT 

celtic coach accused of sexually assaulting woman while her boyfriend was in shower after treble Treble night out

Connor Gordon

5 Feb 2020, 14:54

A celtic coach is accused of sexually assaulting a woman while her boyfriend was having a shower.

Derek Livingston, 25, allegedly attacked the 21-year-old after the Hoops's Scottish Cup final win over Hearts on May 25, last year.

Derek Livingston denied claims of sexual assault at Glasgow Sheriff CourtCredit: Alamy

The woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, claimed that Livingston pulled down her body suit to expose her breasts and "played" with them.

It is alleged that a text sent from Livingston's phone later denied the assault, claiming that he was trying to “wake her up.”

The alleged incident happened after watching the cup final match in Glasgow's Walkabout bar with another friend.

Glasgow Sheriff Court heard Livingston and the woman were picked up at 7pm by her boyfriend and went to his house in the west end.

The woman told prosecutor Amy Hunter that her boyfriend went in for a shower, and Livingston allegedly pounced.

“There was a second incident where he lifted my top and did the same as before and this took no longer than one minute.

The woman told the court that she didn’t tell her boyfriend until later that night.

Bloody lie, a scum fan having a shower is a give away.

2 hours ago, heathen fish boy said:

IN COURT 

Lying cunt

So did he take the body suit down, or lift the top up??? Cant have it both ways.

Just seen a few highlights there. Fuck me, in recent games Motherwell, Hamilton, Ross County and even Partick have seemingly created many great chances against them. Their defence is all over the place. Of course they are taking full advantage of teams missing chances, not to mention getting some very favourable decisions.

Right now they all think they are Barca again and we are done. This COULD actually help us. I don't think they are far away from a fall.

We just need to keep winning. Our win tonight was massive. Keep our heads down and just keep winning. Massive win for us tonight. Also great to see Tav back and Hagi and Morelos showing positives sign. Still a long way to go.

Archived