C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Hope to fuck Sky go after them big time and finally let the genie out the bottle so to speak.

As said in BD thread wtf is it for? A young scum fan has been charged with racism so what have sky done wrong?

Our media team should be straight on to Sky now providing more statements from the likes of Gerrard and Morelos on the racism issue. 

We need to raise our profile big time on this. We do not condone racism and we do not ignore it.  We leave ignorace and defelection to the tims 

Just now, KingKirk said:

As said in BD thread wtf is it for? A young scum fan has been charged with racism so what have sky done wrong?

Cellic running scared and trying to ignore/deflect it.  Sky it seems sticking with it, 

We need that Gerrard statement and the anti racism banners out quick. 

If we can get the statement and get the banners for the game tomorrow Sky will be all over it.

Hollicom might be able to control the narrative with the shitty wee Scottish media with the possible help from the shitty wee coffee shop in holyrood, Not so sure that will be the case with Sky should they decide to pick a fight with them, Mon Team Sky, Fucking Intae Them.

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Cellic running scared and trying to ignore/deflect it.  Sky it seems sticking with it, 

If we can get the statement and get the banners for the game tomorrow Sky will be all over it.

Sky should ask them for a apology? At the time I suppose it could be argued that sky where accusing scum fc fans of racism with no real evidence. 

However not now so I don't get wtf this is about now. Nothing sky have said is now wrong. 

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Sky should ask them for a apology? At the time I suppose it could be argued that sky where accusing scum fc fans of racism with no real evidence. 

However not now so I don't get wtf this is about now. Nothing sky have said is now wrong. 

Canny mind the guys name but the guy who has supposedly got a follow up documentary on the Scotlands Shame, Imagine if Sky decided to give him a platform to air it 😂😂

35 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It’s a mere technicality ,Morelos didn’t say it in their interview ,it’s a bit like saying to the Mrs your off out for a pint but in fact you had 10,

she cant bone you for having A pint 

34 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Apparently they spat the dummy because even though Sky issued a public apology, it wasn't enough. They wanted the name of the person who did the translation, and something else I can't mind. 

Typically playing the victim, even though only one person deserved an apology and that was Alfredo. 

For me, Sky have done what they could reasonably be expected to do and have said they are changing how translations are handled. That should be the end of it. I hope Sky don't back down.

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

It’s a mere technicality ,Morelos didn’t say it in their interview ,it’s a bit like saying to the Mrs your off out for a pint but in fact you had 10,

she cant bone you for having A pint 

Who cares if he said it or not its now a criminal matter with a fan arrested now what celtic? 

Are we still really going on about a technicality given the last 24hrs

The racism angle should be a potential big interest feature for Sky, opportunity to have Gerrard doing a talking head condemning it, and would start to make the English media to take notice too.  Then if someone adds the child abuse angle could get tricky for them. 

Skycould play devil's advocate on this one if they are indeed broadcasting Scottish football next season, by playing them as the bad guys to raise interest. 

4 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Apparently they spat the dummy because even though Sky issued a public apology, it wasn't enough. They wanted the name of the person who did the translation, and something else I can't mind. 

Typically playing the victim, even though only one person deserved an apology and that was Alfredo. 

For me, Sky have done what they could reasonably be expected to do and have said they are changing how translations are handled. That should be the end of it. I hope Sky don't back down.

Sky have said they'll make changes good for them now the real issue here a 12year old has been charged with racism. 

It's disgraceful that club are playing petty games instead of challenging the real issue. 

Head in the sand hoping it blows over.

Its shameful forget football rivalry on a purely human level

Tomorrow’s a big night for us, sheep just pumped Hamilton, so even a point for hearts at the piggery takes them off the bottom of the league.  No matter what though we need to do the business.  I’ve got a feeling hearts will get that point. 

15 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Tomorrow’s a big night for us, sheep just pumped Hamilton, so even a point for hearts at the piggery takes them off the bottom of the league.  No matter what though we need to do the business.  I’ve got a feeling hearts will get that point. 

Would be peak title race stuff if we got 3 points away to Kilmarnock while they dropped points at home to bottom of the league Hearts.

Here’s hoping.

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Add in the Paedo banners.

Archived