C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, GOAT said:

Tomorrow’s a big night for us, sheep just pumped Hamilton, so even a point for hearts at the piggery takes them off the bottom of the league.  No matter what though we need to do the business.  I’ve got a feeling hearts will get that point. 

8 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Would be peak title race stuff if we got 3 points away to Kilmarnock while they dropped points at home to bottom of the league Hearts.

Here’s hoping.

I thought that Hearts were going to field a weakened team against the taigs  as they want to keep their best players, Naismith? For games they've got a chance in getting full 3 points. Or maybe it was wishful thinking from the taig-friendly media in Scotland??🙄🙄

11 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I thought that Hearts were going to field a weakened team against the taigs  as they want to keep their best players, Naismith? For games they've got a chance in getting full 3 points. Or maybe it was wishful thinking from the taig-friendly media in Scotland??🙄🙄

Aye mate their manager has said that they'd rest players with the Hamilton game in mind. 

Tbf all of today's games must be in doubt. 

Think the weather has to be wild later 

Edit - just checked again and it seems to be no bad :lol:

48 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye mate their manager has said that they'd rest players with the Hamilton game in mind. 

Tbf all of today's games must be in doubt. 

Think the weather has to be wild later 

Edit - just checked again and it seems to be no bad :lol:

Playing a weakened team on purpose not against the rules these days?! What a bloody joke. Guaranteed they wouldn’t do that against us. 

I see one of those green brigade filth who has previous, Kevin McGuire was jailed today for punching Police horses. I dunno if this was  the same arsehole that got lifted for threatening Rangers players on Twitter after the 2-1 game on 29th Dec...vallied oot his nut punching horses...he has 4 children too..i think its the same taig

4 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

I see one of those green brigade filth who has previous, Kevin McGuire was jailed today for punching Police horses. I dunno if this was  the same arsehole that got lifted for threatening Rangers players on Twitter after the 2-1 game on 29th Dec...vallied oot his nut punching horses...he has 4 children too..i think its the same taig

Poor man's Mongo. 

1 hour ago, ExilledWeegie123 said:

suprised they havent tried already with whats happened to McNamara, they will use anything for the sympathy vote

If they had players missing or were on a bad run, they'd have done so immediately.

11 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

It is the same guy. He shlda got ten years

3 hours ago, dee9 said:

I've just had a text saying forrest has crashed his car and has been taken away in an ambulance.

Will update the more I hear but this is a pretty reliable source.

he is playing tnite  and hearts are at full strenght  so much for all the rumours

Archived