C*ltc

1 minute ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

These cunts score when they want. Fucking wish we had that mentality.

celtic know they will get the result. When its us though we don't. We end up losing the game

They get going when things are desperate 

We go complete fucking clueless 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JimmyCR1 said:

I’m not watching but if they’ve been the better side why are they not winning? They cunts are just jammy and get every decision going, whereas we’re the opposite, any slight thing seems to go against us. Sick to death of it.

It's not jammy. 

We tore them to shred when they came out with all that pish when we were racking up the titles. 

We are miles away because of us and no one else. We dropped points to this team at home a few weeks back and since then they have been scudeed several times. Same with Kilmarnock and so on. 

To say every team in the league is trying to win them games and the title is cringe worthy shite 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's not jammy. 

We tore them to shred when they came out with all that pish when we were racking up the titles. 

We are miles away because of us and no one else. We dropped points to this team at home a few weeks back and since then they have been scudeed several times. Same with Kilmarnock and so on. 

To say every team in the league is trying to win them games and the title is cringe worthy shite 

I never said these teams are trying to win them the league, I’m saying these teams definitely up their game against us more so than they do them. That’s just a fact.

Just now, JimmyCR1 said:

I never said these teams are trying to win them the league, I’m saying these teams definitely up their game against us more so than they do them. That’s just a fact.

It's not a fact at all that's just your opinion. 

1 minute ago, JimmyCR1 said:

I doubt it’s the case, more likely is that these teams get more confidence by how shite we are at times and they up their level seeing an opportunity to get a result 

They’re also probably still scarred from years of taking absolute hidings off the scum while we were out the league

1 minute ago, JimmyCR1 said:

I think it’s a mentality thing. Teams know they can get a result against us, but half of them are beat before the game kicks off against the taigs. 

See that defending you expect that at under 13s no fucking professional level. Every single player dropped into the middle and left the defender to wander 70 yards, take a touch get set and then finish, that's a fucking joke 

If anyone still had any genuine hope of us winning the league this year then that result shows why we won't. If that's us there we lose that game but they have the quality and mentality to get the win.

A lot of our support are in denial of the fact they are still miles ahead of us in terms of getting big wins when it matters and they also have a better squad to mix it up against different types of teams. Winning an OF then absolutely crumbling when it's in our hands shows that we are shitebags.

We are weak when it matters. 

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

That’s the difference 

You know when they need a goal they’ll find it, we’re lucky to create a chance near the end of a game if things aren’t going our way 

When they got the ball the got it forward quickly, one touch from edouard then when forest was running with it he had players bursting forward one of them being Ajer who got the goal. If that was us it would have been held up, passed backwards, sideways then out wide and in that time every defending player is back behind the ball. 

Just now, DBBTB said:

I fucking hate they cunts.

Them and their followers. 

Makes me more furious at our team and manager. If we had anything about us we would be a game in hand away from going above them. 

We do it all the time, implode when we have done the hard work beforehand. How I wish we still had the likes of Smith and players who actually gave a fuck about being winners. 

4 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

That’s the difference 

You know when they need a goal they’ll find it, we’re lucky to create a chance near the end of a game if things aren’t going our way 

Spot on, the minute hayes brought out the save from Lewis I said to her that's the game changer there....went for a shower and they were 2-1 up, they find a way to win when we can't 

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

They massively get the rub from refs but they're still a better outfit than us. Don't know how you combat that with an income that's 30 or 40 million less than theirs.

Same way they did when they stopped us getting 10. We spent a fortune compared to them for a long long time but fucked it.

You buy better, manage better and get a team spirit where winning is the only option. We will never out spend them again in the current climate

Archived