C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

This game's a bye for them. It'll make them look better than they are.

I'm watching this game wondering how the fuck Copenhagen got through the group stages. They won 2 games against the mighty FC Lugano scoring 5 goals in 6 games that's how. Scoring doesn't seem to be their strong point and they've sold their top goal scorer so yes you're correct, the game is as good as a bye.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

I'm watching this game wondering how the fuck Copenhagen got through the group stages. They won 2 games against the mighty FC Lugano scoring 5 goals in 6 games that's how. Scoring doesn't seem to be their strong point and they've sold their top goal scorer so yes you're correct, the game is as good as a bye.

Yeah. What, about 10 points behind a team we pumped. About tgeceasiest tie they could get. Then they lose their best striker. And they go on a 2 month winter break.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Alfie's instincts, when he doesn't have much time to think, are usually better. Anyone arguing that Edouarde isn't the more composed player has specs with a coat of blue paint never mind a tint.

I don't see anyone making that argument mate however I'll maintain one player's composure is over-rated and the other's is under-rated.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

I don't see anyone making that argument mate however I'll maintain one player's composure is over-rated and the other's is under-rated.

The people taking issue with the wish that Morelos had Edouarde's composure kinda are. 

Even then, anyone doubting that Edouarde isn't generally an impressively composed striker is struggling with the blue painted specs.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

The people taking issue with the wish that Morelos had Edouarde's composure kinda are. 

Even then, anyone doubting that Edouarde isn't generally an impressively composed striker is struggling with the blue painted specs.

He showed great composure at the goal but that isn't always the case. Obviously you can't expect a striker to score every chance he gets but I've seen some absolutely awful finishing from Edouard this season. I've seen it in their last 2 games so lets not exchange our blue tinted glasses for rose tinted glasses when discussing him.

In general yeah he's more composed than Alfie but the gap isn't massively big IMO.

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Eduoards composure better than alfredos that’s not even debatable. Alfredo brings more to the table in other areas but to deny the composure side of the argument is daft. 

I don't think anyone is debating that at all mate.

Archived