C*ltc

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Triggered! Even Sutton knows it's a pen!

Going by the rules forgetting var that is a pen. Var has been brought in to make sure the refs don't miss these decisions.

Someone should ask is that a natural position.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad VAR is being used. even better to see that the cunt got booked for it as well and will miss the next game 😄 😄 😄

However if it comes in in Scotland, the fucking refs may as well just officiate from the TV screen at the side of the pitch, either that or they would cover the most distance during every game, running back and forth to it.

Just now, KingKirk said:

I can see Copenhagen scoring next week but will go down by 3/4 goals sadly

They're gash mate. Canny believe it ended a draw never mind the fact Copenhagen could have won it with the penalty. They're no better than say Motherwell and would struggle for 3rd in our league. Absolute pish.

1 hour ago, tm91 said:

celtic are not a bad side. But they're not this incredible world-beating side the rest of Scottish football would deem them to be. Have a fucking go at them and they crumble. Gerrard sussed this out (and ironically enough, so did Lennon at Hibs, and he still hasn't been able to completely fix it). They coast through games because teams either don't have the faith in themselves to match them, don't have the players for it, or are full of Scott McKennas.

Still believe we have a far better first 11 ,difference being if they are off form they still win becoz teams don’t go after them ,We play bad we can lose becoz it’s the oppositions cup final 

Hearts 1 win in 11 ,guess who against 

15 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Triggered! Even Sutton knows it's a pen!

He’s obviously playing to the masses prior to his night with Hartson, Sutton etc...

Wonder if his punchbag got ‘punished’ afterwards the injustice of them actually getting a major call against them🙂...

Just checked out their highlights on youtube. Can't see how anyone can disagree about that being pen ffs, made his body bigger, clear as day. Shame it was saved though. Seemed a weird game, looks like both could've had a goal or 2 more than they got. Either way, can't see them having any trouble getting through at home. Think the massive break Copenhagen have been on has fucked them here. 

How did Brown get injured? It wasn't included in the BT highlights I watched. Is it serious? 🤞

6 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

How did Brown get injured? It wasn't included in the BT highlights I watched. Is it serious? 🤞

I've not seen it but according to the BBC ticker he injured himself fouling another player, which he was booked for.

See the Daily Record twisting Dan Petrescu’s words with a BS click-bait headline.

Headline: Dan Petrescu pens celtic love letter again and reckons Neil Lennon’s side are joint favourites for the Europa League

What he actually said: 

“In my opinion, Sevilla are favourites for the tournament. But they are the same level as celtic and we have already gone to Glasgow this season and won. We can do it again in Spain in the second leg. No one expected us to get a result in Scotland, but we out celtic out of the Champions League. We were by far the better team for most of the game against Sevilla and we have nothing to fear ahead of then second leg. We have already produced own miracle in Glasgow this season and I believe we can do it again.”

Not once does he say that he thinks celtic are “joint” favourites for the whole tournament. Absolute laughable journalism.

Archived