C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Mon the fucking Danes! Hope the fuck them and we get them next. Three hour trip from my house 😄

Sky sports were spouting pish earlier about them needing to win to ensure the two champions League places in two seasons time. I'm giving it fuck that 3 nil for Copenhagen and it's been a tremendous two days of football for me. 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Copenhagen lambs to the slaughter tonight. Hopefully suffer a few bad injuries the scum

If they do it right then they are capable of a result tonight. Need to put their chances away. Solbakken did a tactical thing on TV and he pointed out a few things that they did over in Denmark that he was going to nullify etc.. Danish TV and football is quite weird.. they have interviews on the sidelines during games and at half time where they are quite open about tactics and stuff. Its quite interesting.

Also... Brian Laudrup in the studio for us here ❤️ 

19 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

If they do it right then they are capable of a result tonight. Need to put their chances away. Solbakken did a tactical thing on TV and he pointed out a few things that they did over in Denmark that he was going to nullify etc.. Danish TV and football is quite weird.. they have interviews on the sidelines during games and at half time where they are quite open about tactics and stuff. Its quite interesting.

Also... Brian Laudrup in the studio for us here ❤️ 

Contrast that with over here when Pedro tried to talk tactics to the press. 

I usually never watch these cunts, tonight I decided to watch the first half, lasted 22 minutes, the difference in the commentary is startling, last night that wank was positively trying to will the ball in the net for Braga, tonight they are so choking for the wean touching filthy bastards to score it's cringey, wee mention of how we have struggled to keep up after the winter break the same as Copenhagen as well, away listening to music now, fenian bastards, sincerely hope the unexpected happens and they somehow get fucked out.

10 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I usually never watch these cunts, tonight I decided to watch the first half, lasted 22 minutes, the difference in the commentary is startling, last night that wank was positively trying to will the ball in the net for Braga, tonight they are so choking for the wean touching filthy bastards to score it's cringey, wee mention of how we have struggled to keep up after the winter break the same as Copenhagen as well, away listening to music now, fenian bastards, sincerely hope the unexpected happens and they somehow get fucked out.

Mon the Danes

Archived