C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the "laugh at celtc" thread was kept open whilst we were in the lower divisions and getting skelped off them regularly after when we came back up, but as soon as we're getting our act together and matching them it gets chopped? 😁

4 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

So the "laugh at celtc" thread was kept open whilst we were in the lower divisions and getting skelped off them regularly after when we came back up, but as soon as we're getting our act together and matching them it gets chopped? 😁

That thread was archived for a long time, then resurrected, I think when we beat them in the semi final. I am sure someone else can confirm

On 27/04/2019 at 20:13, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

bimmbr.jpg        :britney:

Just noticed that the pish stained mess doesn’t have a knot in his tie. Looks like he started to do it and decided to piss himself instead.

On 30/04/2019 at 13:36, Captain Hilts said:

And watch us go now 

Unbeaten since this thread started 😋

We all seen Messi’s wonder free kick last night .

Radio scotland just asked (and I think they were serious).....’was it really any better than Roberto Carlos’ swerving free kick or Leigh Griffiths two wonderful efforts for Scotland’? 

:rofl: :rofl:

8 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Superstitious about what? Speaking the truth about the filthy taig scum? 

FTP by the way.  

D5lrAcoWwAYPflj.jpeg

Their strip is honking but adding THAT collar takes it to new depths of disgusting. Still, a win/win for their fans though as they'll now be able to wear it with a tie to court, weddings etc.

Archived