C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

And that is the most appalling fact . the fines are all decreasing . It just makes you laugh with the stench of corruption going on towards this club

The fines were on a rising scale until the fat jap invited the then chief Platini to the theatre of screams. Then the token fines started kicking in. 

They still don't seem to have been punished for the bottles raining down against Cluj. But sing TBB and stands are getting closed. 

They're fined what amounts to just under  £10,000 for endangering life with flares and throwing projectiles, whilst we are fined what amounts to £250,000 { 3000 seatsx2 } for throwing bad words which seemingly offends those of a certain foreign race.   Justice my f---ing arse.

9 hours ago, magic8ball said:

The fines were on a rising scale until the fat jap invited the then chief Platini to the theatre of screams. Then the token fines started kicking in. 

They still don't seem to have been punished for the bottles raining down against Cluj. But sing TBB and stands are getting closed. 

Fare weren't there mate to report it :hmmm:

incredible that this seems to have been washed under the carpet

15 minutes ago, shotstopper said:

They're fined what amounts to just under  £10,000 for endangering life with flares and throwing projectiles, whilst we are fined what amounts to £250,000 { 3000 seatsx2 } for throwing bad words which seemingly offends those of a certain foreign race.   Justice my f---ing arse.

Our club are scandalous for just accepting this though

39 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Very difficult to defend when it's been unfairly labeled under "racism" 

Pity we don't have people in the corridors of UEFA letting the powers that be realise that the IRA weren't just rebels they were actually xeniphobes who back in the day were indulged in ethnic cleansing. 

12 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

The difference between us and them is if they were reported for singing their fenian songs they would be up in arms. From the board to the fans to the media they would cause uproar about not being allowed to celebrate their traditions and culture, anti catholic and Irish racism and all the rest. They would make it absolute hell for uefa and anyone else who dare pulled them up on it. We on the other hand bend over backwards apologising, shit ourselves at the thought of punishments, blame our own support and agree to be silenced...

23 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

The difference between us and them is if they were reported for singing their fenian songs they would be up in arms. From the board to the fans to the media they would cause uproar about not being allowed to celebrate their traditions and culture, anti catholic and Irish racism and all the rest. They would make it absolute hell for uefa and anyone else who dare pulled them up on it. We on the other hand bend over backwards apologising, shit ourselves at the thought of punishments, blame our own support and agree to be silenced...

It is my 100% belief .King signed off on something with our enemies  to get control of our club

Remember the climate then and his appaling record in SA 

There was hardly any whichunt from the media and no comments from the scum .At a time when they were wanting trophies stripped

No one will ever convince me otherwise 

The guy is getting out of jail because of SG and fact that 50,000 bears packed the stadium every other week bringing in the money 

One day King may face the music but it won't  be for going on the attack with any of our many enemies 

8 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

You really need to go back to 2006 and educate yourself on the timeline and how the fine for TBB came about, the reaction of the fans groups etc and the reason why through our own stupidity we've now face partial closures of our stadium.

David Murray fucked us over and the battle against uefa has been lost for good with regards to that song. We will never win any argument against it and its down to the appeal after the initial victory 

I'll even start for you, the initial uefa report stated it was a society issue here. Then the caped crusaders got involved and Murray basically let it happwn after the appeal 

Some amount of shite gets posted on here man.

I'll say this again I'm one of the most bitterest cunts on here, but singing the Billy boys against fucking st Joe's of Gibraltar at 8 -0 on aggregate at the time was fucking stupidity.

Uefa don't fuck about and they're showing that this season with the amount stadium and section closures throughout Europe.

Ah but wit aboot the fenians.........

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Cunts, could have eaten into the GD.

Doubt GD will come into it TBO we need to peg them back by beating them at home and getting something at their dump and not slipping up against the rest of the dross only then will we be celebrating 55.

Fraser Forster insists celtic would be good enough to go toe to toe with England’s elite in the Premier League.

It'll be interesting to see how they do in the Champions League if they come up against the elite teams. Aw wait... 

9 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Anymore courageous sellick fans been battling their way over to pay their respects?

Why dress in a scum shirt at all? If you want to pay your respects and even leave a scum scarf or shirt, fine. But to wear it, is simply another "look at me" moment from that mob.

It's the only clothes they own tbh!

I wonder if the fiddlers are back at the figure fiddling again. 

I was in a cafe at lunchtime and while I was waiting on my order I noticed yesterday's rhebel in the corner. 

Decided to have a peek. Noticed in the pics of the girodome a good few empty seats. So decided to check the attendance. Theirs was the only game that didn't have any attendance figures. 

Similar to a few years ago where the tarriers were the only club in the UK not to publish an official number of season ticket holders. 

If its not news that makes them look good it gets buried. 

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I was in a cafe at lunchtime and while I was waiting on my order I noticed yesterday's rhebel in the corner. 

Decided to have a peek. Noticed in the pics of the girodome a good few empty seats. So decided to check the attendance. Theirs was the only game that didn't have any attendance figures. 

Similar to a few years ago where the tarriers were the only club in the UK not to publish an official number of season ticket holders. 

Better than fiddling their kids I guess...

2 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

What's he said now ?

Nothing of note really just speaking some home truths that Alfredo is the man and Eduoard isn’t as good as everybody is saying looks uninterested a lot of the time and doesn’t celebrate his goals. He still said Eduoard is the better player right now but he praised Morelos so that’s a big no no. 

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

They do it all the time mate, all the other clubs provide attendance numbers no matter how small, unless their cesspit is nearly full they don’t bother.

2 hours ago, MartinGers93 said:

Nothing of note really just speaking some home truths that Alfredo is the man and Eduoard isn’t as good as everybody is saying looks uninterested a lot of the time and doesn’t celebrate his goals. He still said Eduoard is the better player right now but he praised Morelos so that’s a big no no. 

Let them keep Eduoard, we will have to put up with our Alfredo, I know which one I prefer.

Archived