C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Brown now jumping on the Gollum consistency bandwagon. Even admits it wouldn't have changed the game but still mentions it. Doesn't matter that Christies was a nailed on straight red. They want to sow some doubt. 

They are so used to refs giving them an easy time. Even yesterday Julien should have walked for 2 yellows but only got 1 

14 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Not sure mate guessing it’s to do with away ticket prices maybe wanting a £20 cap on it or something  🤷‍♂️ 

Need to make it clearer

I can see that they're trying to make it the O in "bhoys" there but it looks poor 

An actual conversation in my work this morning. celtic fan walked into the office and someone (Dundee Utd fan) laughed him and asked him what happened to his team yesterday. A few of the things he said... 

'Aye well we haven't lost in 20 games or something so it's acceptable' 

And without saying anything about the game yesterday, probably because he didn't watch it, the conversation then turned to that lots favourite subject.. 

'Rangers thinking they've won the league already. Just wait till their money runs out' 

'Where are they getting the money from? They want to buy Defoe there's no way they can afford him' 

'Morelos is shite, they'll sell him to try get the money to buy Defoe' 

7 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Tbf a few sides throughout Europe struggled or didn't win yesterday who'd played midweek European ties.

Lazio, Napoli, man u, man city, Inter, roma, Eintracht, Lille, Rennes and loads more

It is really tough and it's why im not allowing myself to get too carried away as yet as there Thursday Sundays are so tough.

Feyenoord.. fucked ma coupon.

1 hour ago, rfc1990 said:

An actual conversation in my work this morning. celtic fan walked into the office and someone (Dundee Utd fan) laughed him and asked him what happened to his team yesterday. A few of the things he said... 

'Aye well we haven't lost in 20 games or something so it's acceptable' 

And without saying anything about the game yesterday, probably because he didn't watch it, the conversation then turned to that lots favourite subject.. 

'Rangers thinking they've won the league already. Just wait till their money runs out' 

'Where are they getting the money from? They want to buy Defoe there's no way they can afford him' 

'Morelos is shite, they'll sell him to try get the money to buy Defoe' 

Wait till the money runs out, cunts like him are too busy listening and believing the rants of ill Phil and Co. 

As for Defoe. He's made his money and will know he's had the best of the money days. 15k a week tops and I'm sure he would be more than happy to sign up. 

Typical tarrier deflect and deny protection mechanism. 

Archived