C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

0-1 Livingston the day.

I hope you are right mate but the press pushing for Griffiths is showing a pattern. They will get a cake walk today allowing that wee rhat to come on for a goal.

Then he gets praised through the roof and Sutton’s £20 million pish gets justified as a bargain. 

I hope you are right and I am wrong but I have seen this picture happen before.

3 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Knew it would be easy for them today. Gary Holt has a wee ding dong,his own doing, with Stevie G and suddenly his team who are usually hard to score past get pumped off of his favourite team. Any money he praises the bheasts to the hilt and in particular Lennon.

I've not seen any of there game today but they were hardly great shakes when we played them before the break, could easily have taken 4 or 5 off them ourselves.

32 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I've not seen any of there game today but they were hardly great shakes when we played them before the break, could easily have taken 4 or 5 off them ourselves.

They are shite mate but they are murder to beat through pure organisation. By the sounds of things they never tried a leg today. And I called it right about Gary Holt. He actually called them world class today. Can read cunts like him like a fucking book 😂👍

Any truth in the rumour that at their next game instead of squad numbers they're wearing over inflated price tags.

For a club who keep telling us they're awash with cash they aren't half whoring their players through their Scottish media lackeys.

Archived