C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel dirty, so much so I'm typing this while being in a bath filled with bleach and washing powder. But I watched TLB's press conference, there is a disgusting difference in the questions being asked between us and them.

The press always try to find something negative to latch onto with us, with them it's - you're team are playing so great just now, I guess it must feel great? I bet you don't even have to do much with these players because they're so great.

I couldn't actually watch the whole thing because it was giving me the boak, but I can assume they didn't leave the more difficult questions to the end.

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Have you noticed the goading of fans at the piggery has also now been manipulated through revisionism ,well on social media anyway 

Saw a few things recently comparing the Alfie red card celebrations and Lego ,tarriers now believe he was celebrating with his own fans ,there are pics going round now from tarriers next to our fans have taken that “prove” he was celebrating with them ,

The charge he received was very clever by the cabal ,acting against the interests of association football ,that was never going to stick ,even I could have got him off on that one 

Michael Stewart in charge of the Revisionism Department for the media. He's of the opinion Brown happened to be where he was when the whistle blew and celebrated in front of his own.

Utter bollox.

48 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

what happened to the compliance officer this year?  see the cunt julien lashing out at st mirren player with a back handed swipe.  

It needs brought to her attention before any action taken 

no chance of that when she will be spending her time getting spit roasted from TLB and the Jap 

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Called on SFA to investigate comments means he’s picked up the phone to sneaky Pete ,anybody showing any evidence of simulation will just have whataboutery thrown back at them 

Yes you can be sure he has been onto Liewell.

It would be interesting if this American decided to stand his ground and not roll over as they will expect him to. 🤔😁

3 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

This from a man who was hit on a padded jacket with a coin and fell to the track holding his face (no marks there on whatsoever). What’s was even more disturbing no one called him out for this despite being there for all to see on tv...

That was an incredible incedent and as you say no one pointed out it was his heavy padded jacket that took the hit and yet he fell clutching his face. 😡

You can imagine if that had been someone from Rangers, they would have been ridiculed on the radio, TV and papers pointing out how it was his jacket and not his face. Wankers. 

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

That was an incredible incedent and as you say no one pointed out it was his heavy padded jacket that took the hit and yet he fell clutching his face. 😡

You can imagine if that had been someone from Rangers, they would have been ridiculed on the radio, TV and papers pointing out how it was his jacket and not his face. Wankers. 

Almost certainly, sad state of affairs, as mentioned a few weeks back we just don’t have the high profile or political muscle at the moment to deal with the skewed fashion and lack of parity of how both clubs and more so the fan base are portrayed... 

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

Almost certainly, sad state of affairs, as mentioned a few weeks back we just don’t have the high profile or political muscle at the moment to deal with the skewed fashion and lack of parity both clubs and more do fan base are portrayed... 

👍

12 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

They’re taking defeat in their usual class way I see 

C1B30B50-CE52-402E-8A4A-901744BDB98F.jpeg

It's all good, no sisters were mentioned 

Alway the same with these cunts, whenever one of our side do something it's like the first time anything unsavoury has ever been said 

Archived