C*ltc

7 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Thats not what he is debating if you read his tweets, he has, correctly i might add, highlighted that managers with worse or same records as himself were given longer in the job, and funnily enough they were white managers

And tbh he probably has a bit of a point, they're aren't many successful black managers, and any that have tried and failed dont bounce around jobs like white managers do, down south its like a merry go round at times the way managers just move around clubs (not as much now but say a decade or two ago thats all they did down there) 

Perfect example, steve bruce has had 11 managerial jobs, best he's done is an FA cup runners up medal, 7 of they jobs his win % is below 40%, sunderland he was below 30%

Paul ince, 6 managerial jobs, best he's done is the FL trophy and won league 2 iirc, his win % werent any worse than Bruce's, out of the 6 gigs 3 were below 40 and two of they ones were below 30%

Did Bruce not have an exceptional record in getting teams promoted?

I'm sure that's what still makes him appealing to clubs

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John Barnes interview on celtic Minded.

Clown brings in groin brigade changing street names in Glasgow in support  of BLM. a well educated group of left wing idealogists , trying  to get praise in another case of look at us aren't we super and deflect from their own racism. Barnes reply shut down any further debate by asking more or less where have these bastions of morality been before George Floyd's death , answer nowhere.

A new word ," Hibernaphobia" what the fuck , this was said when Barnes replied to the anti Irish Racism card being trotted out that there is no such thing as the Irish arent a race.

What exactly is celtic  Minded.

Could it be a hatred of Protestants.

Could it be a hatred of Jews.

Could it be a hatred of Great Britain.

Could  it be  a hatred of anything that is not Roman Catholic. 

Could it be a hatred of Rangers.

Could it be that they condone the criminal acts committed by their club  of choice.

Think we all know the answer.

KICK THEM OUT. 

5 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

Clown brings in groin brigade changing street names in Glasgow in support  of BLM. a well educated group of left wing idealogists , trying  to get praise in another case of look at us aren't we super and deflect from their own racism. Barnes reply shut down any further debate by asking more or less where have these bastions of morality been before George Floyd's death , answer nowhere.

A new word ," Hibernaphobia" what the fuck , this was said when Barnes replied to the anti Irish Racism card being trotted out that there is no such thing as the Irish arent a race.

Could it be a hatred of Protetants.

Could it be that they condone the criminal acts committed by their club  of choice.

KICK THEM OUT. 

celtic minded includes all of those .to be celtic minded you also need to be indoctrinated in one of their bigot factories 

19 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Thats not what he is debating if you read his tweets, he has, correctly i might add, highlighted that managers with worse or same records as himself were given longer in the job, and funnily enough they were white managers

And tbh he probably has a bit of a point, they're aren't many successful black managers, and any that have tried and failed dont bounce around jobs like white managers do, down south its like a merry go round at times the way managers just move around clubs (not as much now but say a decade or two ago thats all they did down there) 

Perfect example, steve bruce has had 11 managerial jobs, best he's done is an FA cup runners up medal, 7 of they jobs his win % is below 40%, sunderland he was below 30%

Paul ince, 6 managerial jobs, best he's done is the FL trophy and won league 2 iirc, his win % werent any worse than Bruce's, out of the 6 gigs 3 were below 40 and two of they ones were below 30%

if you are good enough for the job and improve the team it doesn't matter a fuck what your colour of nationality is.

If you're shit and black you're just a shit manager, there are plenty of shit white ones too so racial equality is maintained.

1 hour ago, Lets go 55 said:

Could it be a hatred of Protetants.

KICK THEM OUT. 

:tu:

One of the best posts ever mate ....... all one liners that describe the "Hibernians" to a T .... who suffer from all the evil traits the human race is subject to ...... you only forgot to say that this is all due to them ... to a man  ... suffering from extreme  self loathing .... they just can't help themselves in their pursuit of eternal victimhood.

🇬🇧

6 hours ago, Malvern said:

if you are good enough for the job and improve the team it doesn't matter a fuck what your colour of nationality is.

If you're shit and black you're just a shit manager, there are plenty of shit white ones too so racial equality is maintained.

Aye but as barnes has implied, shit white managers seem to get longer in jobs and more job opportunities, and there is a bit of evidence towards that 

3 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Aye but as barnes has implied, shit white managers seem to get longer in jobs and more job opportunities, and there is a bit of evidence towards that 

Shit load more qualified white managers than ethnic minority ones in this country. How do Indians or Pakistani do on the list?

I am not buying the "you're fired 'cause your black routine", next we will get BMM (Black Managers Matter).

8 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Shit load more qualified white managers than ethnic minority ones in this country. How do Indians or Pakistani do on the list?

I am not buying the "you're fired 'cause your black routine", next we will get BMM (Black Managers Matter).

The number of ethnic minority managers isnt the issue he debates, 

21 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The number of ethnic minority managers isnt the issue he debates, 

He isn't debating anything, he is saying I got fired as I am black and I say he got fired as he was shit. Take whatever racial connotation you want.

Maybe he can go back to singing...

11 minutes ago, Malvern said:

He isn't debating anything, he is saying I got fired as I am black and I say he got fired as he was shit. Take whatever racial connotation you want.

Maybe he can go back to singing...

He isn't saying he got fired for being black, he admits results weren't good, the racial part comes from him getting less time in the job than white managers who had similar records as he did

Wether he's right or not we'll never know as the celtic boars would never admit it (theres a fucking surprise) but it does allow debate

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

He isn't saying he got fired for being black, he admits results weren't good, the racial part comes from him getting less time in the job than white managers who had similar records as he did

Wether he's right or not we'll never know as the celtic boars would never admit it (theres a fucking surprise) but it does allow debate

So race does come into it, it's alright I know the answer, in a club like Rotherham when you get shit results it is expected, as hard for me to admit at the scum you will not get that latitude due to the demands of the fans.

Basically he is a shit manager. As Michael said "It don't matter if you're black or white"

On 12/06/2020 at 17:49, Jimbeamjunior said:

I think you're forgetting paul ince is a knob. 

9 hours ago, Malvern said:

This is a massive oversimplification of the point being made. The discussion isn’t about overt, explicit racism; it’s about unconscious bias. That black managers may be sacked at a time where a white manager would be given another game, or that black managers are more quickly written off as failures vs white managers.

38 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

This is a massive oversimplification of the point being made. The discussion isn’t about overt, explicit racism; it’s about unconscious bias. That black managers may be sacked at a time where a white manager would be given another game, or that black managers are more quickly written off as failures vs white managers.

You can prove the unconscious bias, I could see he was a shit manager.

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

You can prove the unconscious bias, I could see he was a shit manager.

Opens a whole different can of worms ,Black managers then need to be allowed more time because if they don’t get it ,the race card gets played ,Which in turn makes it more difficult to get employment because if it goes wrong they become harder to sack 😳

16 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Opens a whole different can of worms ,Black managers then need to be allowed more time because if they don’t get it ,the race card gets played ,Which in turn makes it more difficult to get employment because if it goes wrong they become harder to sack 😳

So the same as fenians then.

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No one will deny he was a shit manager, but shit white managers get longer in the jobs as he correctly pointed out

How many white managers have you checked to see if he was unjustly sacked?

10 minutes ago, Malvern said:

How many white managers have you checked to see if he was unjustly sacked?

Well the one he compared himself to is lou macari

Macari got more games, yet barnes had almost double the win %

So why did the tarrier fans and board turn on him quicker than macari? 

In fact, barnes had a better win % than all tarrier managers of recent times other than temp managers until MoN took over, he had a better record than jansen, venglos, etc

The fans definitely turned on barnes quicker 

53 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Well the one he compared himself to is lou macari

Macari got more games, yet barnes had almost double the win %

So why did the tarrier fans and board turn on him quicker than macari? 

In fact, barnes had a better win % than all tarrier managers of recent times other than temp managers until MoN took over, he had a better record than jansen, venglos, etc

The fans definitely turned on barnes quicker 

So their fans are the ones wanting him removed for not performing, I don't care. Doesn't mean barnes was sacked cause he was black.

16 minutes ago, Malvern said:

So their fans are the ones wanting him removed for not performing, I don't care. Doesn't mean barnes was sacked cause he was black.

Of course it does

Fans turned on him quicker cause he was black and shite, which in turn forced the board to agree with the fans, 

8 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Of course it does

Fans turned on him quicker cause he was black and shite, which in turn forced the board to agree with the fans, 

Barnes is a coward for not bringing up the issue at the time and is now bandwagoning  but you are right in what you say.

Archived