C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

The state of this rabid cows living room, watch till the end:

Grim :anguish::anguish:

Really why would a tarrier bother filming an Orange walk .

something happened on Saturday as I was talking my daughter home ,It was her 16th birthday and Iv always kept the religion stuff away from her ,We past a group of Orangeman who were on there way down the town ,She pointed them out and said she had seen them before but couldn’t remember,Then the penny dropped she had saw Orangemen on that Chanel 4 program Derry girls ,She then said ,are they the folk that don’t like catholics ,I then told her no ,it’s more correct to say that catholic’s hate those guys 

6 hours ago, B1872 said:

He’s a fucking scumbag!

The difference is these black players like Zaha are getting abuse purely down to the colour of their skin, hardly any fault of theirs FS! James Mclean on the other hand plays republican music at training, constantly goes on about the IRA, dresses up as a terrorist, turned his back on the national anthem of the country where he’s stole a wage for 9 years, refuses to wear a poppy and shows utter disdain for the country where he lives and works.

Thats the difference ya dirty fenian bastard! 👍🏻

Only that rancid, republican cunt McLean would equal racism with the abuse he gets for his actions in supporting an outlawed terrorist group responsible for the deaths of 000's of innocents.

It's not often that I'm lost for words, but I'm actually struggling to comprehend that he's linked the two in which to play the victim card.

Fuck me!!!

8 hours ago, VentyFour said:

Screenshot_20200713-231522_Facebook.jpg

We all know the BBC are scum but that’s a new low even for them and it shows how much they are infested by the tarriers. Also makes them complicit in the cover up in my eyes tbh!

41 minutes ago, B1872 said:

We all know the BBC are scum but that’s a new low even for them and it shows how much they are infested by the tarriers. Also makes them complicit in the cover up in my eyes tbh!

All news outlets have been complicit,it’s been the Elephant in the room of Scottish football since Alan Brazil spilled the beans over 20years ago ,

Originally media would have been scared to go near it because of fear of a backlash from the hordes now its went so long it’s almost a source of fun for these cunts ,the only time most of them have any mention of it is for shouting down bears for “point scoring” 

Well as it’s still there and it’s going to bite every cunt in the arse who have decided to ignore it 

3 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Only that rancid, republican cunt McLean would equal racism with the abuse he gets for his actions in supporting an outlawed terrorist group responsible for the deaths of 000's of innocents.

It's not often that I'm lost for words, but I'm actually struggling to comprehend that he's linked the two in which to play the victim card.

Fuck me!!!

tlb mumbled that very same equation a couple of years back,when he said his abuse was racially aggravated.
peas in a pod.
horrible filth.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

All news outlets have been complicit,it’s been the Elephant in the room of Scottish football since Alan Brazil spilled the beans over 20years ago ,

Originally media would have been scared to go near it because of fear of a backlash from the hordes now its went so long it’s almost a source of fun for these cunts ,the only time most of them have any mention of it is for shouting down bears for “point scoring” 

Well as it’s still there and it’s going to bite every cunt in the arse who have decided to ignore it 

That's why I think that the damage to the scum will be very minimal. The Scottish Government, SFA, SPFL and media are doing eveything they can to bury it with the Government and football authorities doing everything they can to avoid bringing celtic in to it.

I fully expect when the SFA review is made public they will actually comend celtic for the work done with kids and internal investigation - that's how fucked up this country has become! 

42 minutes ago, B1872 said:

That's why I think that the damage to the scum will be very minimal. The Scottish Government, SFA, SPFL and media are doing eveything they can to bury it with the Government and football authorities doing everything they can to avoid bringing celtic in to it.

I fully expect when the SFA review is made public they will actually comend celtic for the work done with kids and internal investigation - that's how fucked up this country has become! 

All of that will be true ,but this story and cover up by not only the club ,media ,SFA and government isn’t going to be going away and every group involved in the whitewash will be exposed 

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

tlb mumbled that very same equation a couple of years back,when he said his abuse was racially aggravated.
peas in a pod.
horrible filth.

You don’t choose the colour of your skin ,but you choose to be a political activist ,other wise known as a durty Fenian bastard 

34 minutes ago, B1872 said:

A whole country that should hang it's head in shame for way they have ignored what happened to kids.

This won't be seen as bad as using a tax loophole although it was legal at the time,and there is proof the paedophile harbourers used the exact same scheme,and another couple of dodgy deals.
If it aint about The big bad Rangers no cunt seems to be interested.

Archived