C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Their PR have played another cracker as the nuclear option was thrown out where all of Scottish football would stop. They them threw the goly under a bus when they all knew he was in Spain and then our footballing authority fkn praise that shity club.

How can they praise them when one of their players was allowed enough freedom to get to Spain and back and then they never even knew and put him on a football pitch .

Aye they are vigilant alright ,very same happening with the praise for their child protection measures 

12 minutes ago, miracle said:

Some are suggesting on their fora that he flew out on the Monday and back on the Tuesday.   That suggests transfer talks to me so how on earth could ceptic not know about it?

Never knew there was a 5th division team in the Malaga area 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

Regardless of what she says, it makes them all victims 

Aye I got told what she said mate, I said above that I heard going on about her son and man not renewing their season tickets and started typing and didn’t hear about her cancer, genuine mistake mate

9 minutes ago, Swally said:

She was self-isolating and her husband wasn't home so she had to give it a spade to the head

Don't know what breed it was but it was a cute white fluffy one

Just found out the dogs name was Larsson so fuck him!

Glad he’s dead 

8 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Aye I got told what she said mate, I said above that I heard going on about her son and man not renewing their season tickets and started typing and didn’t hear about her cancer, genuine mistake mate

I’m far from getting at you for any mistake buddy what I’m saying is their whole rancid club and fans are changing the whole narrative and now the only villain is the player. 

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

I’m far from getting at you for any mistake buddy what I’m saying is their whole rancid club and fans are changing the whole narrative and now the only villain is the player. 

Ahh I see 😂

aye they trampy bastards are good at changing the narrative to suit mate

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

they’re masters at it, born liars from the cradle to the grave 😂

Part of the indoctrination is to teach them to deflect to make themselves look better ,It’s absolutely disgusting what that cult does to human beings born with free minds 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Part of the indoctrination is to teach them to deflect to make themselves look better ,It’s absolutely disgusting what that cult does to human beings born with free minds 

we just need to keep remembering that they’re southern Irish and are not of free thinking Scots heritage. 

56 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

The pundits on SSB get very touchy when someone mentions punishing the taigs.

Listened early on and switched off when they kicked off pushing player's fault/responsibility, clubs shouldn't be held accountable. 

I still refuse to belive not one person in scum fc knew their player had travelled abroad. 

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

we just need to keep remembering that they’re southern Irish and are not of free thinking Scots heritage. 

The thing is when that baby pops out it’s maws fanny it’s a normal person ,from that minute it’s gets its mind manipulated.

As you say Scots heritage ,it’s a fine thing to be born into ,created some of the greatest minds in the worlds modern history.

My free mind sometimes feels sorry for these poor manipulated tarriers ,But most of the time I just think ,fuck them they deserve it .

Archived