C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, superallysbears said:

I think that's pish, I think teams see them and shite the bed without even having a go, teams see us and because they hate us they try like fuck, it's that simple imo.

Either way they have barely dropped any points against the provincial clubs for years. Gerrards first season was the one exception.

16 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Either way they have barely dropped any points against the provincial clubs for years. Gerrards first season was the one exception.

Teams attatudes towards playing the scum is disgraceful, I mean look at Hibs today compared to last week, they can't even perform the basics, but it's no Rangers so is fine lol it's fucking shocking but if it keeps us in our place then that's next best to thing in this republican shite hole.

Just now, superallysbears said:

Teams attatudes towards playing the scum is disgraceful, I mean look at Hibs today compared to last week, they can't even perform the basics, but it's no Rangers so is fine lol it's fucking shocking but if it keeps us in our place then that's next best to thing in this republican shite hole.

They weren't good last week arfield kent and morelos all missed sitters. Goldson made a howler, and that goal should have actually been ruled out anyway.

We should have won.

Archived