C*ltc

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

I looked at their fixtures and they’ll win every league game before they play us at Ibrox. And tbh they only really have us at Parkhead and Kilmarnock away after that up until the split.

We have a fucking horrendous January so if we can get through that with our ‘5’ point lead intact then I’ll be more confident as after the split we have the more favourable games.

However there’s still a long long way to go and having this advantage just now is great but I still think it’ll be close and probably go down to the couple of games or even last day.

You are going by a standard of yesteryear.  Doesn't match up this season. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Can’t believe you fell for that 

a defo didn’t forward it to about 4 chats on WhatsApp imo 

Cause no one would put it past Lennon to say something like that and shift blame for himself, he's near impossible to parody cause he such a clown in real life 😂

Near 10 years of no competition has made a load of Franks, can't envisage anything else but Celtic Champions.

Frank thinks Lennon will lift the title this season.

Sadly for Frank, and sadly for us, if Prague give out another 3 or 4 goal drubbing, Neil's replacement will be getting seriously looked at.

Popcorn teeth was their saviour, and leader to 10 in a row. What the fuck went wrong, now he needs sacked immediately. Please let him stay, I love to see his pain! :dance:

Edit: We just concentrate on ourselves. Keep playing how we are and racking the points up. Last thing we should be is over confident in the same breath. A game at a time. :UK:

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Guy on the now from borrheed going absolutely mental.

might go egg his windaes to push him over the edge 

No chance that tramps got windaes,or a house,phoning fae a bt phone box wi the money he got for pulling aff a priest outside the ymca. 

Just now, soulboy said:

And everyone was saying Murphy not good enough for us well he played a blinder for us the day.

I liked Murphy as a player (still do) but it was obvious he wasn't going to play any part for us. We simply don't need him, based on our performances.

However, what it does do is vindicate the clubs decision to do business with scum bastards like Hibs because he's just contributed big style to Celtic dropping 2-points today. That's what the aim is. I hope anyway. It's gotta be and we aren't doing business with these mobs out the goodness of our hearts and to somehow strengthen the Scottish game or anything mental like that.

I'd still take him over Barker, but what I think is immaterial to be honest because Gerrard seems to like Barker so nothing else really matters.

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Popcorn teeth was their saviour, and leader to 10 in a row. What the fuck went wrong, now he need sacked immediately. Please let him stay, I love to see his pain! :dance:

Would've loved Rodgers to stay and fuck the ten for them but that poisonous cunt Lennon is even better. 

2 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

You are going by a standard of yesteryear.  Doesn't match up this season. 

Honestly mate I don’t know how the super computer managed it but their run of games out with us couldn’t be much easier.

In the lead up to the old firm they are at home to St Johnstone, Ross County, Kilmarnock and Dundee United.

Their only away game is Hamilton.

As shite as as they are they won’t be dropping points until they play us.

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The pessimistic side of me thinks they might be doing this to get league cancelled. Because how many warnings the Scottish league has had. Let’s face it. It’s the only way they can stop us winning league now 

51 minutes ago, TMB said:

If we win tomorrow we’ll have one hand in the trophy.

Lennon is one result from the sack IMO.  It might come midweek against Sparta.  

I don't think they'll sack Lennon, they don't want to spend any money. It would cost compensation for Lennon and his backroom staff, the cost of hiring a new management team plus any new manager would want a January transfer budget  ,,, thier in the same boat financially as everybody else so it's not going to happen.  celtic fans are deluded if they think thier board place 10 in a row above money in the bank.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Would've loved Rodgers to stay and fuck the ten for them but that poisonous cunt Lennon is even better. 

Far better its that cuntbag Lennon. We need to do the business tomorrow. Out of curiosity, I tried to buy the game on RTV for tomorrow but won't let me. I take it that's because its on Sky? Bought all the other home games this season. 

Just now, soulboy said:

And everyone was saying Murphy not good enough for us well he played a blinder for us the day.

Maybe. It's difficult to say. IMO if Murphy stayed though he would have had little to no game time. Murphy at Hibs however has just given us a massive boost.

It's probably a shame for Murphy. He could have been an option. However things thus far have worked perfectly for us.

Archived