C*ltc

7 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Oh and I just remembered I stuck a fiver on a draw at 2-0 Hibs at 11-1 ... wee fiver to soften the blow a bit if they got something from the game. £60 in my account there. 

Wee bonus.

That’s fuckin brutal mate 😂 

could be worth 6 grand and I still couldn’t bet on them man 

there’s obviously different ways of looking at it but a just couldny lol

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

The pessimistic side of me thinks they might be doing this to get league cancelled. Because how many warnings the Scottish league has had. Let’s face it. It’s the only way they can stop us winning league now 

Was talking to a couple of bears on a work call midweek and they were saying that’s the worry in the back of their minds. Government intervention or the SPFL calling null and void.

3 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

The pessimistic side of me thinks they might be doing this to get league cancelled. Because how many warnings the Scottish league has had. Let’s face it. It’s the only way they can stop us winning league now 

Wouldn't put it past the cunts. They are totally devoid of any ounces of morality. They are the real cheats - despite their rantings regards us and EBT's.

However, we'd be awarded Champions. We'd have to be. Especially as we are approaching the halfway point in the season. There would be little justification not to.

Obviously I'd want to win it normally in May, the proper way, but there would still be a huge amount of satisfaction for me and the meltdown it would cause because they were happy to accept it for last season and give them their tainted 9 - imagine we got it given to us to stop their 10? fair's fair. A lot of them would be done with football for good over that.

7 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

It is a worry!

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

That’s fuckin brutal mate 😂 

could be worth 6 grand and I still couldn’t bet on them man 

there’s obviously different ways of looking at it but a just couldny lol

I always do it mate. Bet with my head not my heart. Bet tactically. 

I want to lose every penny, every time.

9 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Honestly mate I don’t know how the super computer managed it but their run of games out with us couldn’t be much easier.

In the lead up to the old firm they are at home to St Johnstone, Ross County, Kilmarnock and Dundee United.

Their only away game is Hamilton.

As shite as as they are they won’t be dropping points until they play us.

They said that before today and points were dropped, they'll drop more imo, I think we'll be out of sight before we play them, win tomorrow and it's definitely the first nail in the fenian coffin.

16 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Popcorn teeth was their saviour, and leader to 10 in a row. What the fuck went wrong, now he needs sacked immediately. Please let him stay, I love to see his pain! :dance:

Edit: We just concentrate on ourselves. Keep playing how we are and racking the points up. Last thing we should be is over confident in the same breath. A game at a time. :UK:

I am certainly sticking to one game at a time mate, delighted to see them drop points today, but we need to not get ahead of ourselves. :thumbup:

15 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Honestly mate I don’t know how the super computer managed it but their run of games out with us couldn’t be much easier.

In the lead up to the old firm they are at home to St Johnstone, Ross County, Kilmarnock and Dundee United.

Their only away game is Hamilton.

As shite as as they are they won’t be dropping points until they play us.

Just looking there could play a reserve side until they arrive at Ibrox they won't drop a point. 

There confidence will build of the back of that 

Far from over this title race 

7 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

They said that before today and points were dropped, they'll drop more imo, I think we'll be out of sight before we play them, win tomorrow and it's definitely the first nail in the fenian coffin.

It really isn't mate we must win every game until the next old firm then win that. 

They won't drop a point until then

23 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I liked Murphy as a player (still do) but it was obvious he wasn't going to play any part for us. We simply don't need him, based on our performances.

However, what it does do is vindicate the clubs decision to do business with scum bastards like Hibs because he's just contributed big style to celtic dropping 2-points today. That's what the aim is. I hope anyway. It's gotta be and we aren't doing business with these mobs out the goodness of our hearts and to somehow strengthen the Scottish game or anything mental like that.

I'd still take him over Barker, but what I think is immaterial to be honest because Gerrard seems to like Barker so nothing else really matters.

They’ve been doing that for years.

Most clubs we play are littered with Declans, Aidans and Seans who didn’t make it at scum central but give their all against us.

34 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I looked at their fixtures and they’ll win every league game before they play us at Ibrox. And tbh they only really have us at Parkhead and Kilmarnock away after that up until the split.

We have a fucking horrendous January so if we can get through that with our ‘5’ point lead intact then I’ll be more confident as after the split we have the more favourable games.

However there’s still a long long way to go and having this advantage just now is great but I still think it’ll be close and probably go down to the couple of games or even last day.

We need to hope their period of dropping points continues, the longer it does the less pressure on us. We need to just keep winning starting with tomorrow. 

45 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's great day , good result and the panic is enjoyable . Yet we had better not start buying into this Championship is over shite . This is the narrative, these bheasts in the media will pedal . Complacancy is our enemy , while they at present , seem to be struggling .

Yet i will gaurantee , they win every league game until Ibrox . 

Win our games and things will take care of themselves 

win tomorrow and then win the rest of our games  before we play them  i think we ae more than capable of beating them on 2nd jan  only then will i start to think maybe we can do this

Given this result i cant help but be reminded of Halliday on SSB when the boy phoned in and said that

"shouldnt rangers be worried they're playing their best and dropped point while we havent hit 2nd gear and we've no dropped any"

Halliday responding by asking what the fan thought the hardest venues are

he said, Aberdeen (dropped points), hibs (dropped points), livinston away (still to play there), killie (dropped points) and us (dropped points). 

Long may that continue because based on that they could be more points lost for them potentially especially against livi away which is now postponed so going into that with many points between us could see them buckle as well.

Apart from all that, huge result today and its upto rangers to do the business and win and really apply the pressure.

35 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

there is a long way to go comments like its the only way to stop us winning the league is a bit premature

46 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

dont think turnbull tested positive it was found out where they were sitting on the plane that he was one of a few close to the player who tested positive the clubs were only informed at 11am today  i heard the motherwell manager and mcinnes confirm that on the radio

I won't deny I felt a tad deflated when my bet 365 account went 2-2 in the 91st minute.....the reality is I would have bit the hand off you for a 2-2 draw before a ball was kicked.....tomorrow is massive for us.....if we get over the mental block of being unable to go beyond 6 straight league wins then I will genuinely believe we will take some stopping....I'd like another classy victory tomorrow but will settle for a shabby 1-0 just now

1 minute ago, billscott said:

dont think turnbull tested positive it was found out where they were sitting on the plane that he was one of a few close to the player who tested positive the clubs were only informed at 11am today  i heard the motherwell manager and mcinnes confirm that on the radio

Archived