C*ltc

19 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Guaranteed that temporary manager will be someone with a taig connection. Ex manager or player. 

I'm quite happy to see them publicly backing Lennon the now. As I think it will only get worse. A lot of what we're seeing is how Lennon's time at hibs came to an end.

Absolute stick on to be O’Neill I think.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Fear no foe said:

It's only just occurred to me that for all their hype about him, the only contribution that Laxalt has made to celtics season so far is to score the goal that probably kept Lennon his job 😂

Thought he performed well in their Xmas video 

17 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They might get a new manager bounce. But o'neill wouldn't bother me. 

His tactics and approach is outdated and his last job he only managed 6 months before getting the boot. 

Its also an appointment for the fans, I doubt boys like Edouard, ntcham etc care about 10 in a row or celtic legends. 

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Full scale meltdown already and only in November. 

I know we joke about it, but they really will be throwing themselves off the Kingston Bridge when we get 55 😂

Imagine that lot having to go thorough what we've been through since 2012

A few weeks and they're ready to tear the place down 🤣

The meltdown if we do 55 this season will be greater that anything we've ever seen.  

4 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Full scale meltdown already and only in November. 

I know we joke about it, but they really will be throwing themselves off the Kingston Bridge when we get 55 😂

Who's joking? Any bridge in Scotland will be fair game for those mutants. :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Is popcorn teeth in their annual weirdo Christmas video?  Canny sack him before Boxing Day surely.

They'll not sack him because their board will be looking at the games in hand they still have to play and be saying they're only 5 points behind

He won't be sacked and he won't walk

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They'll not sack him because their board will be looking at the games in hand they still have to play and be saying they're only 5 points behind

That’s such a mental stance for them to take when those two games won’t be played well into early 2021 and they’re leaking goals against nearly every team in the league while getting spanked in Europe off Covid ridden Czech B teams

Long may it continue

42 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Here's hoping the car park brigade don't sway it.

46 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They'll not sack him because

...... they will have to pay him and the back room team they imposed on him, then the expense of bringing in another coach plus team who’ll no doubt want access to significant funds (which aren’t there) in January...

I reckon they’ll front it out with him as I am of the opinion Lawell will be walking one way or another at the end of this season anyway...

Archived