C*ltc

4 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Usually I do actually want them to win in Europe for the coefficient (them giving us automatic CL spots would be lovely) but in this instance I think a continuation of the implosion and a further crash in morale/confidence would be far more beneficial. Another loss tonight and pressure is going to be unreal there.

As always I'll just watch the game, see the result and pick the positive spin on it but leaning towards hoping they get humped tonight 

Yep, whilst them winning and possibly qualifying albeit unlikely would result in them playing more games, the mental pressure and continued negativity would be far more beneficial for us than than another 2 games in their calendar imo.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Them winning helps us. Benefit to Rangers always outweighs negative to them.

A worst cunt would be those trying to abuse our own players in the street or PMing members asking for a fight :tu:

I've never abused any Rangers player in the street or PM'd anyone asking for a fight. You're a liar now as well as somecunt that supports Celtic.

Them winning also gives them confidence, winning mentality and it also gives them prize money - you're alright with that just for an extra co-efficient point aye? 

Just now, British_Empire said:

I've never abused any Rangers player in the street or PM'd anyone asking for a fight. You're a liar now as well as somecunt that supports Celtic.

Them winning also gives them confidence, winning mentality and it also gives them prize money - you're alright with that just for an extra co-efficient point aye? 

You openly admitted that you tried to :lol:

As for the bold part that's exactly why I said I don't want them to this time, because the circumstances are more relevant to it

You openly admitted that you tried to :lol:

As for the bold part that's exactly why I said I don't want them to this time, because the circumstances are more relevant to it

No I never. I said I wanted to talk to Goldson when I seen him in Lyon. You and a couple of others assumed that means I was gonna abuse him. I had no intention of abusing him. It was others that was abusing him on Twitter - so try get your facts straight. 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Especially weird for such a important game.

unless hes getting rested for ross county? :lol:

There's no mention of it on the sports pages as to why. It might explain why there's 2 goalkeepers on the bench.

It's a strong Celtic team. The cunts will probably win tonight provided Julien doesn't go full retard at the back.

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

No I never. I said I wanted to talk to Goldson when I seen him in Lyon. You and a couple of others assumed that means I was gonna abuse him. I had no intention of abusing him. It was others that was abusing him on Twitter - so try get your facts straight. 

You said you were going to go up to him in the street, ask him, a black man, why he was supporting an anti-racism campaign, and then call him a liar if he claimed that it had nothing to do with political ideology you had thrown onto it. 

If you don't think that constitutes verbal abuse then you are deluded. 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wanting them to win is bizarre

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Theres a HUGE difference between understanding that them winning can help the coefficient and not being bothered should they advance.

But to actually 'want' them to win I find astonishing tbh.

I look at it like should they win and all of a sudden the co-efficient is boosted then it's a case of taking a wee bit of consolation from it wherever you can. But actually cheering them on, so that if they win about 5 games or something, Rangers play a round less in the competition 2-years is just mongo mentality IMO.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Theres a HUGE difference between understanding that them winning can help the coefficient and not being bothered should they advance.

But to actually 'want' them to win I find astonishing tbh.

This is what I meant. As I included in the post I see what the result is and the take the positive spin on it whichever way it goes. Fact of the matter is I really don't care what they do in Europe because it doesn't affect us at all

This is what I meant. As I included in the post I see what the result is and the take the positive spin on it whichever way it goes. Fact of the matter is I really don't care what they do in Europe because it doesn't affect us at all

You’re having a shocker here mate 😂

You said you were going to go up to him in the street, ask him, a black man, why he was supporting an anti-racism campaign, and then call him a liar if he claimed that it had nothing to do with political ideology you had thrown onto it. 

If you don't think that constitutes verbal abuse then you are deluded. 

Again you need to get your facts straight ya lying, taig supporting wee dick.

It was to do with the black power fist and if he said THAT was about "equality" I would have called him a liar or ignorant. 

I also said if Barisic was there (another who done the fist) I'd have asked him the exact same question. 

That's not verbal abuse. I know you're a noncy wee student that lives in fantasy land with safe zones etc, but if that's abuse to you you really need to experience the real world.

FWIW I'm glad I never got the chance to speak to him. It's how I felt at the time, on impulse. I'm over it. Still hate seeing my players take the knee to that racist BLM organisation.

11 minutes ago, DerekJohnstone said:

I thought it was just me, couldn't understand the hype. Looked like a poor mans version of Didier Agathe, fucking clueless at times. Never a defender imo

He’s garbage mate, look at the stick Tav got for his defending 😂 this cunt is 10x worse and offers a fraction of what Tav does going forward 

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

Again you need to get your facts straight ya lying, taig supporting wee dick.

It was to do with the black power fist and if he said THAT was about "equality" I would have called him a liar or ignorant. 

I also said if Barisic was there (another who done the fist) I'd have asked him the exact same question. 

That's not verbal abuse. I know you're a noncy wee student that lives in fantasy land with safe zones etc, but if that's abuse to you you really need to experience the real world.

FWIW I'm glad I never got the chance to speak to him. It's how I felt at the time, on impulse. I'm over it. Still hate seeing my players take the knee to that racist BLM organisation.

You've literally just admitted you again would have went up to a Rangers player and called him a liar in the street :lol:

Also for the 3rd time I am not a student

Archived