C*ltc

19 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

:lol: FFS! I was only looking at the fixtures this morning.

Dont worry about it mate. I remember when we were down the leagues and we played in a cup game. In the post match interview Lee McCulloch was on about how it was just another 3 points and we move focus to the next game. 😂

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Poisoned chalice they are. Have seen comments in several different forums/news sites where the word has been that agents are warning their clients off going anywhere near THEM, the feeling being that their, ahem, indiscretions in the past will be blowing up in their faces when the justice system finally gets around to throwing the separate entity claim out of the window.

Even if that doesn't happen they'll need a top drawer manager in the door along the lines of MON/Rodgers level, top drawer by this league's standard, along with a clearout of players to get going next season and all that won't be cheap. If they don't get the ten it could set them back at least a season. 

1 hour ago, JC10 said:

Think it would have benefitted us if they went through to the knockouts. Would have been an extra 2 midweek games that adds to their fixture congestion.

Maybe, but I love seeing them getting fucked out of everything. They'll still be 3 games behind us after last year's final this year, and will probably play a day before us each weekend, but they've played a good few games before us this year already. 

Difference being we have a squad that can cope with that this year, so nah, fuck them. No more EL money and more hits to their confidence in their remaining two EL games will do me. :thumbsup:

How stupid are their so called scum supporters when they are openly kicking up so much vitriol and hate for lemon including their banner. :thumbsup:  Do they not realise that managers who might otherwise have been interested in the job will run a mile when they see the abuse Rodgers got when he left and lemon is getting now after only a third of the season.

Long may it continue. :excited:

From Czech newspaper.

“celtic...confirmed that it is the weakest of the three Spartan rivals in Group H.” They would also describe the visitors’ approach to defending as “bohemian”. The description of the fourth goal reads: “At the very end, the Balkan drip, substitute Srdjan Plavšič, danced by a completely scattered defence of the guests and gave the result its final form.”

7 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

The last goal was absolute comedy :lol:

What done it for me was not just Bain's decision  to come for it, but the fact that he gets half way there then realises he doesn't have the pace or fitness to beat the forward to the ball, then turns round when the forward is past him and literally minces back towards his goal as if he doesn't give a toss whether he gets back or not.

I don't know what they're thinking with Lawell and Desmond but I guess they are totally obsessed with 10iar to the exclusion of even European football. They must have assumed they will win their 2 games in hand to get 5 points behind us and then they assumed their usual 2nd half of the season charge and then they assumed we will slip up again.

I think others would call that complacency.

5 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

I don't know what they're thinking with Lawell and Desmond but I guess they are totally obsessed with 10iar to the exclusion of even European football. They must have assumed they will win their 2 games in hand to get 5 points behind us and then they assumed their usual 2nd half of the season charge and then they assumed we will slip up again.

I think others would call that complacency.

I would guess that they can't afford to fire him and hire someone else.

2 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Could be. I am thinking if Lennon is sacked, that could destabilise the team even more and they cannot afford to fall further behind. New manager bounces do not always happen.

5 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

TLB spunked all that cash on absolute donkeys and got them smashed out of Europe as early as possible so that they wouldn't have the funds left to sack him. Change my mind.

Just checked, celtic have an easy December. Four home league matches against non-top 4 and away to Hamilton.

Rangers have four away league fixtures and two at home. So just before the OF game, celtic will have three games in hand over us but we have the more challenging fixtures. 

Rangers need to at least match celtic for points and then beat them to potentially go 17 points ahead with 3 more played.

Archived