C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

This is why I said 'long way to go'. There is. Especially asย we've seen over the last two years that things can turn around. There's just something different about it all this season though.ย 

Even if they replace Lennon, any new managerial change could easily take a while to get up to speed.....and they could drop points in the first few weeks. Who would they get though......they can't afford a big spend in January unless they sell first. We have to keep our foot on the throttle....no letting up!ย 

One thing that will remain is the same thing that causing the problems just now .

PRESSURE ,this is the pressure we have craved them to be under for a few years now .

They are under massive pressure and todayโ€™s result while it hasnโ€™t cost them any ground in the league itโ€™s increased the pressure to turn things round even more .

2 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Favourite facts of the day:

Rangers have conceded 9 goals in 23 games. Celtic have conceded 23 goals in 9 games (stolen from David Edgar).

Celtic have been knocked out of three different competitions before Rangers have even lost a game this season.

I personally like the "lost 4 games in a row at home for the first time since 1958"

Think of all the shite managers they've had and no cunt could even achieve that record.

32 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

This is it in a nutshell mate, and now they cannot cope with us challenging them.

They have been handed every Scottish trophy for years one way or another, and they must have thought it would never change.ย 

The sense of entitlement from these scabby bastards is astonishing. Theyโ€™re now getting a big helping of reality rammed down their throats. They donโ€™t like it and as you say, canโ€™t cope with it. Keep the boot to the floor Gers and letโ€™s enjoy the meltdown. ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‘

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Can anybody really blame the board for no sacking him? He's been backed more than MON was, he should be in the hot seat until the league is fucked. Hope to fuck he isย :lol:

He's the fall guy, they know if they sack him and nothing changes then the board will be next to be smoked out the peado dome.ย 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Dirty, disgusting, fenian, begging tramp bastards, oh how this current situation is filling me with joy, fenian bastards.ย 

Lose the first cup game in 4 years and the helicopters and riot police are outย 

doublicat-2020-08-21-09-06-28.gif.889f08d86664ce1d82af9e8a423fa64d.gif

18 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

I don't think it's that they're not playing for Lennon. I think most of their star players have been promised moves then stopped at every opportunity. Dembele and Boyata spoke about it before.

It's a combination of things that makes me think a new manager will struggle.ย 

Lennon already confirmed after the champions league exit players wanted out. That's only going to increase after their scumbag support actions tonight. I doubt many will be busting a gut to please a support that turned rapidly on them, even if a new manager came in.ย 

The pressure of this season hasn't let up either. A new manager will be expected to hit the ground running, they won't get a settle in period. As any more dropped points will be fatal in the league.ย 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Just think what it'll be like when they lose the league, the Army will need to be deployed with tanksย ย 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Been presented with all sorts of video evidence which proves their disabledism, absolutely showing themselves up for what I was brought up to believe, mongos to a man/woman.ย 

32 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

They won't have him go before the end of the group stage. They won't want a new manager coming in and getting pumped of Lille and Milan back to back.

I'm thinking along these lines too, They've got a week to line someone up to replace TLB. They will get scudded in the San Siro in all likelihood on Thursday so that dead rubber gives them a little breathing space.ย ย So I would expect they may make the announcement soon after that. I sadly expect someone new at the helm of the piggery by next weekend. However I do think they will have a real struggle to find anyone daft enough to take the job under these circumstances. Happy days!!:lol:

Archived