C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well said Douglas -

'All of Scottish football should not be affected by the actions of one club'

Scottish Conservatives leader Douglas Ross is, of course, an assistant referee and is rather reluctant to comment on the Celtic situation, although he does tell BBC viewers that people have to look at the message it sends out.

He points out that for many people at home alone at the moment, football is something they look forward to and "we don't want to see the whole of Scottish football affected by the actions of one club".

He adds that financial support should be made available to clubs in the Scottish lower leagues & Scottish Cup

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I doubt many of their starting 11 will be affected jullien will have been a different bubble over there due to his injury, they'll be some of their starting 11 but not that many

If the manager and first team coach are out, it'll be first team players that are isolating i would imagine. 

15 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

The right to travel exceptions is the entitlement. She has mentioned it a few times, think it’s unlikely but she is considering it going by what she said today. 

More likely that she'll tighten the rules e.g When a team drops out of European tournaments the travel exemption is removed for overseas travel.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

If the manager and first team coach are out, it'll be first team players that are isolating i would imagine. 

Manager and coach could very well have been in with the injured players getting updates on fitness etc

Jullien wouldnt have been near the training field, so aside from downtime mingling i cant see him being involved much with the starting 11

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Well said Douglas -

'All of Scottish football should not be affected by the actions of one club'

Scottish Conservatives leader Douglas Ross is, of course, an assistant referee and is rather reluctant to comment on the celtic situation, although he does tell BBC viewers that people have to look at the message it sends out.

He points out that for many people at home alone at the moment, football is something they look forward to and "we don't want to see the whole of Scottish football affected by the actions of one club".

He adds that financial support should be made available to clubs in the Scottish lower leagues & Scottish Cup

No celtic games for him ever again. They will complain. 

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Manager and coach could very well have been in with the injured players getting updates on fitness etc

Jullien wouldnt have been near the training field, so aside from downtime mingling i cant see him being involved much with the starting 11

They were all beside the pool and in the bar getting pished. Miles away from training all day. As I said yesterday, I'll be shocked if it's just the one.

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

The indoor mixing in the hotel is probably why they're needing to self isolate tbh and the pictures are there for all to see.

Pictures of Julien walking through the airport with his mask hanging off haven't helped them either tbf 😂

Archived