C*ltc

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

I agree btw, I imagine we'd happily do it in this scenario. Seems really suspect to flat out refuse. It's not like they're saying they don't have to as they just did tests and no one else was positive. The flat out refusal is just way off.

I'd be pretty surprised if it's only Julien with it at this point. If for example, in the next coming days both the fenians and Hibs players turn up positive tests after tonight, surely that's a massive can of worms burst right open?

If you had to pick the other team to fall foul of the corruption in our game then they would be the one, maybe a bit distasteful but fuck them, the corruption shouldn’t be only an issue when it affects them and irrelevant when it doesn’t. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Killie and St Mirren are appealing though are they not?

Celtic have probably just guaranteed they win those appeals now as there's no way they'll be forced to forfeit any games.

Yeah, an easy out there for the Governing bodies. Whatever their punishment is surely has to be the same for sellic? 

Which presumably means nothing.

1 minute ago, ianb1547 said:

Does anyone else think the 'close contacts' were decided by committee?

Handy then to reel off the names for Tracers

I'd be very surprised if they don't handpick who they decide to be the 'close contacts'. 

An independent investigation (that Rangers offered to pay for) was turned down by all these stupid cunts.

They were all happy to accept the obvious corruption and one sided sporting advantages because it didn't directly affect them.

It feels good to sit back and watch everything fall apart tbh.

Just now, BlueMe said:

An independent investigation (that Rangers offered to pay for) was turned down by all these stupid cunts.

They were all happy to accept the obvious corruption and one sided sporting advantages because it didn't directly affect them.

It feels good to sit back and watch everything fall apart tbh.

30% of clubs wanted an investigation, I think more have now taken their blinkers off and are seeing the maladministration.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

30% of clubs wanted an investigation, I think more have now taken their blinkers off and are seeing the maladministration.

Yep, we need to push for another vote at the end of the season, a lot of lower league sides unhappy with the tarriers preferential treatment aswell, their leagues get binned and the taigs are allowed a jolly to Dubai, it’s a shambles. 

21 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

The filth are a disgrace, but Hibs are also an embarrassment. The protocol is to test and then isolate close contacts. That’s been done. The fact that these daft bastards caught it in Dubai means nothing in this context. Plenty teams have broken protocols and had cases. Hibs just need to get on with it. Don’t know who’s out, but it’s a great chance to go and put these cunts to the sword when they’re really under the cosh.

Only group coming out looking worse than these two are the SFA and the SPFL. 

Good post! If we were to hand pick an incident like this to occur and create such a shit storm, you couldn't hand pick better candidates to be involved. Honestly, it's almost like all their chickens coming home to roost!!!

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed.

I think the SFA are maneuvering to ask clubs to vote again on giving them permission to call the season. 

They will probably offer

PPG based on last seasons standings, or

Null & Void wouldn’t put it past them 

11 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, an easy out there for the Governing bodies. Whatever their punishment is surely has to be the same for sellic? 

Which presumably means nothing.

Also didn't realise until I heard it on the radio there, St Mirren and Killie apparently got their punishments because they declared that they couldn't fulfil fixtures. Celtic are pushing to get their game on.

19 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The game must be played or points will be deducted wow 😂 aye cause its hibs fault eh

If I was Jack Ross, my dressing room before the game would be bouncing, I would be reminding the players that celtic got the game moved against Hibs wishes, and that Hibs are being threatened with a points deduction if they decided not to play tonight's game against  the mob that has caused all this, this is the mob that through their arrogance think they can bully everyone to get what the want.

Finally just before sending the team on the park I  would ensure everyone of them has 12 Aluminium longs on their boots just to take a wee bit of revenge should the opportunity arise.

Archived